I blame the refs

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Not trolling at all, rooted for the Bears the whole game. just hate the fact after every loss, it's always blame the refs........

but to be fair, I see fans from every team do that.

Not really but it was obvious in this one and I haven’t made a thread in a while. Something has to be done because momentum swing especially when you’re on the road is crucial to a game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Dolphins got nearly all the calls/no calls the whole game. In a 3 pt game it matters. Cost us at least 10 points. Def still sucked tho.

Thats not true, just your bad excuse, but at any rare, you got every call/no call in week 1 and werent complaining so..

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Shitty refereeing is what the NFL is all about. Works for you & against you on any given sunday. Every single phase of the Bears had times they shit the bed.

No way not anymore when people are being paid millions of dollars and we have the technology to get it right the play should be called correctly when the referees make a bad call we should be able to look back and make sure it’s the right call. End of story

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Suppose they call a hold on a couple of those Wilson receptions, IT'S LIKE THAT COULD HAVE CHANGED THE GAME OR SOMETHING

Do you only post to defend this defense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oolongmonk

Liked Posts:
So many times in so many sports it seems the refs always have an agenda to keep games close. The NBA has become unwatchable for this reason. It looks like the NFL is starting to follow suit.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No way not anymore when people are being paid millions of dollars and we have the technology to get it right the play should be called correctly when the referees make a bad call we should be able to look back and make sure it’s the right call. End of story

You would have a penalty call on every play of the dam game, and it would be unwatchable. Good teams scout the Refs and Know what they call and what they don't. Bad referees call the game unfairly. Do you think they did that? How many holds did the bears O-line get? i do remember them getting some DPI's in the first half.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
So many times in so many sports it seems the refs always have an agenda to keep games close. The NBA has become unwatchable for this reason. It looks like the NFL is starting to follow suit.

You have a point and in college why isn’t there so much controversy there is a reason I hate to say it too

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Kevin Fishbain

@kfishbain
That’s as unhappy as we’ve seen Matt Nagy. He wouldn’t say it outright, but he clearly didn’t agree with the pass interference call on Trey Burton. Said Burton did what he was asked to do on that play.

4:59 PM - Oct 14, 2018

Patrick Finley

@patrickfinley
On Trey Burton penalty — Nagy said TE did everything #Bears ask of him on that play. Declined further comment

10veitout

Liked Posts:

The people with the agenda, are the poorly parented moron fans who rationalize calls/no calls into or out of being for their fragile pride's benefit.

Refs do make errors, sometimes those errors favor a certain team. That was not the case today against Miami, and noone would think so but a delusional ignoramus.

You werent complaining about getting to hold and dpi all game long in week 1, now were you?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The people with the agenda, are the poorly parented moron fans who rationalize calls/no calls into or out of being for their fragile pride's benefit.

Refs do make errors, sometimes those errors favor a certain team. That was not the case today against Miami, and noone would think so but a delusional ignoramus.

?You werent complaining about getting to hold and dpi all game long in week 1, now were you

No, but you were, guess that makes you a moron too

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

You werent complaining about getting to hold and dpi all game long in week 1, now were you?

Imagine complaining about calls in a game you won. Typical cheesehead.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Kek yea so if you win its ok and fair to get the shortend of the calls with consistency, nice logic.

kek if you're a packers fan you cry about every call/no call despite win/loss lul lel kek

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Pick plays are judgement calls. Most of the time they won't be called unless they are completely obvious. I didn't think Burton's was as obvious as the game-winner in Pittsburgh. But they are judgement calls either way.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Pick plays are judgement calls. Most of the time they won't be called unless they are completely obvious. I didn't think Burton's was as obvious as the game-winner in Pittsburgh. But they are judgement calls either way.

Pittsburgh? You drunk lol ? I think you mean here however it wasn’t the game winning call no. It was a momentum swing it should have been 28-13 in the 4th. The next play was a touchdown that tied the game so it was a very critical call.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kevin Fishbain

@kfishbain
That’s as unhappy as we’ve seen Matt Nagy. He wouldn’t say it outright, but he clearly didn’t agree with the pass interference call on Trey Burton. Said Burton did what he was asked to do on that play.

Patrick Finley

@patrickfinley
On Trey Burton penalty — Nagy said TE did everything #Bears ask of him on that play. Declined further comment

Worst shit I seen...he ran straight up...he didnt go looking to run into LB