Who gets the blame for this loss?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol refs gave then all points except 10 and on top a 14 point swing

Floyd as dude was fighting for yards...garbage call they get 7

Floyd roughing PI as dude in back throws Int grounding...gives then 3

The pick on Burton was a complete joke...that shit wasnt flagrant or crazy and happens every week...14 point swing

Bears still should have won but that shit was sad...like the tackle the did on tip pass catch in ot

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fangio comes with his defense ready to play, usually. And then that's just how they play the entire game. Any offensive adjustments that are made are never countered. That's the issue I have with Fangio. There's no chess match. No back and forth. You get the same thing from the Bears D on the first drive of the game as you do on the last.

McDaniels, Belichick, and Brady are gonna bring an early Thanksgiving to Soldier Field next week. Because they're going to carve these turkeys up. :(

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
The bye week cane at a terrible time. However we weren’t going 15-1. Sometimes you need a lose like this to learn and grow.

Yeah but you have to win games like this. Packers game and this game should have been W's.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Fangio comes with his defense ready to play, usually. And then that's just how they play the entire game. Any offensive adjustments that are made are never countered. That's the issue I have with Fangio. There's no chess match. No back and forth. You get the same thing from the Bears D on the first drive of the game as you do on the last.

McDaniels, Belichick, and Brady are gonna bring an early Thanksgiving to Soldier Field next week. Because they're going to carve these turkeys up. :(

You can bet the at least Nagy will make it interesting.

One thing about this team that seems a constant is that Nagy is indeed a evil genius. BUt is he smarter than the 20 other evil geniuses???

I think we beat the Patriots by 13 points

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Ryan Tannehill for faking a injury because he knew Osweiler is undefeated against us and was scared of Mack

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh and Cohen down bs when he broke it