Something wrong with Khalil Mack

bearsden

Liked Posts:
He had his ankle taped up in the first half and just seemed invisible in the game. I hope it was just because the Bears are not use to this weather. I mean the real feel was 96.

Liked Posts:
He had his ankle taped up in the first half and just seemed invisible in the game. I hope it was just because the Bears are not use to this weather. I mean the real feel was 96.

It's because our pass rush thought it was a 2 week bye...simple as that.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I was really disappointed by his lack of speed and effort. I was weird to watch.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The weather affects both teams. Besides, it's not like Chicago never gets hot. It's hot af in the summer time.

Khalil was clearly affected by the injury, which you pray to god isn't something that lingers into next week.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:

Yes it’s was they heat and his ankle however I think that is the last hot weather game of the year so we will see a return next week. Guarantee

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The weather affects both teams. Besides, it's not like Chicago never gets hot. It's hot af in the summer time.

Khalil was clearly affected by the injury, which you pray to god isn't something that lingers into next week.

He started the game jogging instead of going all out. Did he get injured during the week?

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Maybe it's because offensive lineman are allowed to tackle defenders