31 points allowed to this horrible Qb ? Fuller jogging?

richb688

Liked Posts:
If I was the head coach Fuller would be paying a heavy fine---twice in this game he gave up on a touchdown and just jogged following the play. On the second touchdown number 52 on a bad foot almost out ran him--no excuse for that. I would show the whole team those two plays and also no way in hell did Mitch lose this game. Some people complaining about his first quarter, wow he is not a robot and all QBs miss passes. That was horrible play calling on defense- the offense did more than enough-------31 points allowed to this scrub?

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I dont know if you watched the game but everyone on defense gave up

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Is it just me, or are the Bears exceptionally slow in the secondary? Every time a receiver breaks open and runs down the field, I feel like the defenders are running in quicksand.

richb688

Liked Posts:
your brain dead-he gave up 100 percent on scoring plays while 52 was busting his gut trying to get down field and do something---------fuller jogged on a touchdown Greenbay and had 52 out run him. You don't stop and quit on a play

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LMAO. Thanks for confirming you're brain dead. You just singled out a play in which Fuller was OPIed. Does your peabrain understand physics? A player that is decelerated by a receiver fully extending his arm out on him isn't going to re-accelerate to the same speed you're seeing another player arriving at with a full head of steam...Now go swirly yourself dorkchop.

richb688

Liked Posts:
no he was jogging-don't give excuses and lol 52 on a bad foot was able to out run that db??????????????????????? please no excuse. I t happened on 2 tds in this game and 1 in GreenBay.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was talking about your GB example dummy. I'm not saying it didn't happen on these plays because I have to re-watch them to even be able to chime in about those. Regardless Fuller was one of the few players on defense that even showed up at all. Stupid as fuck to single him out. Where the fuck were the safeties on those plays?

richb688

Liked Posts:
he has two good plays and I should forget all the plays where he did give 100 percent---------and he jogged in GreenBay. %2 should never out run him and more so on a bad foot, stop giving fuller excuses.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
:obama:

richb688

Liked Posts:
I don't care about the Greenbay today but it does show a trend of being lazy and giving up on plays that you can see on the tv---------what are the other s plays he gives up on?

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I don't care about the Greenbay today but it does show a trend of being lazy and giving up on plays that you can see on the tv---------what are the other s plays he gives up on?

can this guy get banned for being a Special person like this is the internet right so just do it.