Zero Chance To Beat New England

Liked Posts:
In 17 seasons, Brady/BB have lost back-to-back games more than once in a season only two times. That alone doesn't make me feel good about our chances.

source.gif

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is going to be really tough, and probably is a lost.

But this is great experience. Our young HC and young QB squaring off against the best at their positions and again gaining incredible experience as we prepare for the much more important divisional part of the schedule.

The Bears just need to be 5-3 before the divisional games start, however they do that.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
This is going to be really tough, and probably is a lost.

But this is great experience. Our young HC and young QB squaring off against the best at their positions and again gaining incredible experience as we prepare for the much more important divisional part of the schedule.

The Bears just need to be 5-3 before the divisional games start, however they do that.
I think Edelman is the key to NE's offense, and hopefully Callahan can do a good job against him. They've been much better since he came back for NE this year. Luckily Callahan's play in teh slot has been a strong point this year so far.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
New England doesn't have those shifty speed guys like Miami does that really hurt us last game. Patterson is fast but he's more of a straight line speed guy. Wilson, Grant are very dangerous with their cuts.

Liked Posts:
New England doesn't have those shifty speed guys like Miami does that really hurt us last game. Patterson is fast but he's more of a straight line speed guy. Wilson, Grant are very dangerous with their cuts.

[video=youtube_share;UkAKrPXbY54]https://youtu.be/UkAKrPXbY54[/video]

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears certainly have motivation...They lost a heart breaker to Miami and the D played horribly..If they cant get up for a redemption game vs the Pats at SF, then they're pretenders

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Either way, you know this thread's getting necro'd, probably prematurely, on Sunday afternoon.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The Bears certainly have motivation...They lost a heart breaker to Miami and the D played horribly..If they cant get up for a redemption game vs the Pats at SF, then they're pretenders

I don't know if the Bears are going to win, but I think you're right.

The Bears have a *better* chance to win this game now that they lost a heartbreaker to Miami, versus if they would've won. Pissed off. Backed into a corner. Desperate not to fall back to .500.

Who knows if they actually win, but this team will be hungry, for sure.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought we'd beat Miami easily. What happened to favored road teams coming off a bye being a lock?

Anyway, I predict we'll get killed, like usual, by an elite team and be quickly humbled by what it really takes to be a real contender. Back to .500; this one's going to be painful to watch. Think like the Philly trashing last year.

You can count on the secondary giving up a blown coverage TD strike. But that shouldn't be surprising because it happened routinely last year with the same group of guys.

Liked Posts:
Back From Apple Picking And....

I froze my @$$ off...wow!

I see Mako isn't having a game fitting of a #2 draft pick. Looking at the stats his accuracy isn't worth shit, yet again.