Khalil Mack Injury Update

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
It wasn't a perfect snap, but it wasn't a terrible a snap either though. Ive seen a lot of kickers hit off much worse. A little critique never killed anyone. Besides that I've been watching you & your assessments end up out in left field with this franchise, players, coaches & performances for the past 5 seasons. Who in the fuck are you to call anyone a meatball?

You used to be a good poster, somewhere along the line you turned into a blowhard putz whos never really accurate about much of anything, but sure do call people a lot of names. Go fuck yourself.

Agreed with everything in your post except for the bolded part.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Not sure what you are going on about. Plenty would say the same about you...

Not sure what I was going on about, either. Thought my posting was one sentence long, saying I agreed with a previous poster.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I’d bet anything he’ll play. They’re not going to let the Patriots know on Wednesday that he’s going to be fine, ALTHOUGH if he’s got an ankle injury that would benefit from sitting a week, I’d sit him. But I don’t think that’s going to happen.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He has never missed a game in his nfl career... I don't think he sits. He is a tough guy.

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
I bet you they put tape on his ankle and he plays 50+ snaps. Probably re-tape it more than once. Just my guess.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Yes, there is tough and there is tough and taking up space. You can argue that Mack playing at 40% might be better than any other option we have out there, which is a healthy Fitts, healthy Irving, but he basically took up blockers after he hurt the ankle and did not make much of a difference out there either. It was time for the rest of the bears to step up but they all ran out of gas. If that is the case, it could be the instance that playing thru it is the wrong answer.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Just him being on the field automatically takes 2 blockers out of the equation. Belly-chik is so god damn coachy though, if anyone can figure out a way to slow him down, while brady carves up our soft zone all day, its him. I hope the D shows up Sunday. I believe they will, being at home, and having just been destroyed by Brock fucking Oswieler.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just play him in a limited capacity, only 20 or so snaps.