I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Holy shit, two teams that were killing themselves to drop their chances in the draft lottery.

Did not like the coach showing now balls pulling Lavine when he was dragging his feet, but also allowing him to handle the ball thru pressure when Arch was on the floor. All Zach does is dribble right handed up the court.

My guess is both teams struggle to get to 100 tomorrow afternoon.

It’s actually getting humorous to see the ZL haters pull at strings to find reasons to keep disliking the guy. Now it’s, “he can only dribble right handed?” That’s pretty funny. The guy drops 47 9 and 9, so now let’s makeup some silly case that he’s only capable of dribbling right handed. Pretty ridiculous. He has some flaws to his game that he is improving upon....but don’t act like the guy can’t use his left hand at all...that’s just reaching

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
It’s actually getting humorous to see the ZL haters pull at strings to find reasons to keep disliking the guy. Now it’s, “he can only dribble right handed?” That’s pretty funny. The guy drops 47 9 and 9, so now let’s makeup some silly case that he’s only capable of dribbling right handed. Pretty ridiculous. He has some flaws to his game that he is improving upon....but don’t act like the guy can’t use his left hand at all...that’s just reaching

when he is dribbling thru triple teams because he refuses to let Arch bring the ball up, it would be nice to have that other hand. He only uses the left when nobody is around. No, I hate on the coach for not sitting him for any of those overtime minutes.

47 points on 49 shots, walked off the court like Jordans flu game after bumping knees with Lin. Its just a game.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
when he is dribbling thru triple teams because he refuses to let Arch bring the ball up, it would be nice to have that other hand. He only uses the left when nobody is around. No, I hate on the coach for not sitting him for any of those overtime minutes.

47 points on 49 shots, walked off the court like Jordans flu game after bumping knees with Lin. Its just a game.

I’m with you. I was concerned about Zach getting hurt because of the minute load. That would be a huge setback to the team.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Holy shit, two teams that were killing themselves to drop their chances in the draft lottery.

Did not like the coach showing now balls pulling Lavine when he was dragging his feet, but also allowing him to handle the ball thru pressure when Arch was on the floor. All Zach does is dribble right handed up the court.

My guess is both teams struggle to get to 100 tomorrow afternoon.

He has no balls because he has no hand with this group, hell they had a near team mutiny his first week on the job. The Porter deal was a steal, a fairly young usable piece of the puzzle in Porter for Portis and a guy they were falling over themselves to get rid of. Unfortunately, Coach Numb-nuts can't get LaVine to give the ball up to a distributor and possibly get Porter involved down the stretch. No, Porter has to do it on his own....which he did. Never got much of a chance to finish again as LaVine kept trying to do his MJ impression and failing miserably at it. Hey, I'm not a LaVine basher. I like his game but he's trying to be something that he'll probably never be. They have a few workable parts now but they have no big time star to close games....so you kinda need someone who knows what he's doing running the show to compensate. That is certainly not Boylen. But, hey that's Gar/Pax in a nutshell...for every good move they make, they make a minimum of three bad ones. Thus the "Neverending Rebuild".

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That was extremely entertaining last night. I know it screws up the tank but I think it would have been awful for these young guys to lose after 4 OTs and all that effort. Zach was done at the end. I’m impressed with Otto Porter Jr. The guy plays the game so effortlessly and under control. His willingness to always defend is rubbing off on these guys too. He racks up stats but he does it in the flow of the game. Hitting three free throws to put the game into OT was incredibly clutch too. They are definitely fun to watch now.

Just goes to show you the dumpster fire Washington is. Wall & Beal have sunk that team

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I’m with you. I was concerned about Zach getting hurt because of the minute load. That would be a huge setback to the team.

The bang knees at the end with the oaf lin should have gotten him some time. They just scored, could have at least given up a defensive possession by having a breath on the bench.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
He has no balls because he has no hand with this group, hell they had a near team mutiny his first week on the job. The Porter deal was a steal, a fairly young usable piece of the puzzle in Porter for Portis and a guy they were falling over themselves to get rid of. Unfortunately, Coach Numb-nuts can't get LaVine to give the ball up to a distributor and possibly get Porter involved down the stretch. No, Porter has to do it on his own....which he did. Never got much of a chance to finish again as LaVine kept trying to do his MJ impression and failing miserably at it. Hey, I'm not a LaVine basher. I like his game but he's trying to be something that he'll probably never be. They have a few workable parts now but they have no big time star to close games....so you kinda need someone who knows what he's doing running the show to compensate. That is certainly not Boylen. But, hey that's Gar/Pax in a nutshell...for every good move they make, they make a minimum of three bad ones. Thus the "Neverending Rebuild".

Thats what I thought of immediately after the game was MJ's Flu game. The way it seemed like he expected them to carry him off the court. 47 points on 49 shots is probably something a few guys on this team would pass if they got 49 shots.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
That was a wild game Friday night. Now the Hawks and Bulls are back at it at the UC tonight..

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Don’t be disingenuous or misleading...it was 47 points on 35 shots. He was 17-35 shooting, which is actually pretty damn good.

Let me ask you this...did you think trae young had an impressive game?

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They were playing Atlanta

I think he was making reference to the Porter trade.

Don’t be disingenuous or misleading...it was 47 points on 35 shots. He was 17-35 shooting, which is actually pretty damn good.

Let me ask you this...did you think trae young had an impressive game?

You are correct....I believe he was thinking that 2pt and 3pt shots are recorded separately and not bulked together. Regardless, I had no trouble with most of his shots but I have a huge problem when he ices out everyone and tries to go MJ out there. That's not his game as his 8 TO's will attest to. A better coach would not allow that to happen so many times.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I think he was making reference to the Porter trade.

You are correct....I believe he was thinking that 2pt and 3pt shots are recorded separately and not bulked together. Regardless, I had no trouble with most of his shots but I have a huge problem when he ices out everyone and tries to go MJ out there. That's not his game as his 8 TO's will attest to. A better coach would not allow that to happen so many times.

I agree that he could have improved decision making out there. However, his assist totals have been way up here lately. And trae young, who I think most would say had a great game against us, had 7 or 8 turnovers as well. Yet, I think most would agree, they would love to have him on the bulls

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Otto back in the lineup tonight...should see a good game tonight against the pacers

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Otto back in the lineup tonight...should see a good game tonight against the pacers

still see him and Lavine handling too much, Porter is 3 and D and they are pushing away from his strengths.

Any word if butler is resting tonight?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
you didnt put 2 + 2 together did you?

You responded to a post about the 4OT game with “just goes to show what a dumpster fire Washington is, wall and Beal have sunk that team.” My bad for making sure you weren’t actually referencing what you were responding to. Otherwise, why even quote the post about the 4OT game? Why not just state your opine on a team not involved in the game you referenced? So, I’d pipe down on your patronizing

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
still see him and Lavine handling too much, Porter is 3 and D and they are pushing away from his strengths.

Any word if butler is resting tonight?

They certainly looked poor on offense against the pacers. They were just missing a lot of shots they had been hitting. Lost the game at the 3point line.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Da Bulls on ESPN!!!!!! Havent seen that in awhile.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
It's been so long, literally I cannot remember the last time I watched the Bulls and actually believed they had a title shot. Sad.

Would be nice to blow up the FO to provide some future hope.