Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lavine ruined the tank!

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Lol I don’t know if anyone saw it but Jabari threw a terrible lob to Wendell and then pushed him and blamed him for it. Jabari can’t go soon enough...he’s worthless

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Lol I don’t know if anyone saw it but Jabari threw a terrible lob to Wendell and then pushed him and blamed him for it. Jabari can’t go soon enough...he’s worthless

Did not see. But that's BS if true. Not exactly the locker room guy we thought he would be. In the end though, it's just another mistake, and these guys need to fix that sloppiness on offense, if they want to brag about being offensive players when pressed about poor defensive mindset. That's the only way an offense can overcome bad defense, if the offense can cash the checks their mouths write.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
There is no I in TEAM and no D in JABARI PARKER.

Will they just let Lopez play already?

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
When the hell is Lauri due back? This team is unwatchable when Lavine is off the floor.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
When the hell is Lauri due back? This team is unwatchable when Lavine is off the floor.

Probably tail end of November/beginning of December. I don't even think he's cleared for contact yet. Can't wait until he gets back...excited to see the strides he's made and that also means less minutes for fatass Jabari Parker.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The main reason this team is unwatchable, is the severe lack of execution on defense. Lauri would just add another shooter, and while that helps, Parker is an upgrade over lauri in every other category. Yes, that is how sad this team's construction is. The one guy missing time and considered one of the building block stars is basically a lateral upgrade, situational at best. The one thing the East has, is competition as bigman, so no stop, no real difference between a developing sharp shooter and a Carmelo Anthony 2.0(not the good Denver Melo either). It's going to be a few seasons until at best, Lauri is a Dirk 2.0.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When your best defender on the team is currently Justin Holiday, you know why your defense is trash.

Dunn could probably have that mantle if he were healthy BUT HE IS NOT SO IT DOESN'T MATTER

I might be a little frustrated...at least Lavine gets highlights every game

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
bulls started fast, then Parker started playing 1-5 with 4 guys watching and not moving.

Is this really this Fred Hoiberg college offense?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
bulls started fast, then Parker started playing 1-5 with 4 guys watching and not moving.

Is this really this Fred Hoiberg college offense?
No sir. This is the Jabari Parker tank show!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Archie is proving that he belongs in this league. IMO, he's the lone bright spot, as far as surpassing expectations. Shaq had a big game too, he's way to hot-cold though.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Offensive explosion against the Bucks in the first for 40.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Archie is proving that he belongs in this league. IMO, he's the lone bright spot, as far as surpassing expectations. Shaq had a big game too, he's way to hot-cold though.

He’s definitely proved he’s better than Cam Payne. Although that isn’t saying much

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
He’s definitely proved he’s better than Cam Payne. Although that isn’t saying much

Half the WNBA is better than Cam Payne.

But if you follow Archie and Shaq's performance:value for non-max contracts(or max too, but that just messes with evals), they are good players to have on the team, somewhere in the top 1/3rd among the entire league. Whereas Cam Payne is IIRC, consistently dead last among players who are considered "starters" and competing with players who miss most of their time due to injury for value output. LOL

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hasnt been much chatter here last couple of days but I heard Lauri is close to being back?

I followed his college career in AZ and will be more interested to tune in when he's back playing.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Hasnt been much chatter here last couple of days but I heard Lauri is close to being back?

I followed his college career in AZ and will be more interested to tune in when he's back playing.

On the telecast, they said Lauri is close to a rehab assignment with the windy city bulls.

Makes no sense to me, but what else can we expect from Garpax.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
He might as well take his sweet time. The team was fucked when he messed up his elbow. Might as well tank for Zion or Barrett

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I didn’t even realize it at first since I just scanned through the box score, but we got blown out and that was with Wiggins going 0-12 and Covington 1-18. Yikes this team is bad