Deshaun Watson hot takes for Bearmick

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Since Bearmick was convinced that Watson was going to throw 50 TDs last year and would be at or near 50 TDs for the duration of his career and because Jay Cutler was Mick's favorite QB I thought this would be interesting news for him since he loathes Trubisky and loves Watson.

Deshaun Watson currently has a streak of 8 consecutive games with an interception, the longest streak in the NFL. Watson also leads the NFL in red zone INTs with four on the season.

Now this the part where I would otherwise defed Watson by stating he's a young QB who hasn't started even a full 16 games, he has a shit offensive line, and it takes a while to learn to play QB in the NFL at the highest levels etc

But I won't because Mick didn't afford Trubisky any of that leeway before writing him off as a bust so why should I afford Mick that luxury for dick sucking of Watson.

Maybe you should just stick to politics Mick because you suck at football.

Down here is the area for all other little fucktards on here who hate me over a J'Marcus Webb post from six years ago to add in their two cents.

obama-micdrop-gif-7413222

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Since Bearmick was convinced that Watson was going to throw 50 TDs last year

Stopped reading here. If you can show me where I said he would have thrown for 50 TDs had he not been injured (not "was on pace for", but where I actually said that's what would have happened), I'll read the rest of the post. But you don't earn my attention by being disingenuous.

Thanks

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
This is why i dont speculate on the future of youn g QB s
Or call our GM an idiot until i see the finished product
It would be nice if someone would just admit they were wrong

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is why i dont speculate on the future of youn g QB s
Or call our GM an idiot until i see the finished product
It would be nice if someone would just admit they were wrong

He's played 6 good quarters (4 against a high school level defense) after ~15 crap performances, and this is supposed to proof of people being wrong?

Because if I admit to being wrong after such a tiny sample of success, and then he shits the bed against the team Mahomes just put 40 on, does that mean you would have to admit you were wrong? We could end up doing this back and forth every week.

I get that you fanboys are absolutely desperate to shove it down the critics' necks in the worst way, but let's see if he can play like a franchise QB over the course of a season before we start with the declarations of victory, shall we?

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anyone who anoints or casts off a QB before 3 full seasons can't see the forest because the trees are in their way. It goes for anyone -- Trubisky, Watson, Darnold, Allen, etc. A player simply doesn't have enough time to digest the process of calling and executing a gameplan at this level over a handful of games, especially when its a QB drafted near the top of the first rounder and is on a roster devoid of talent.

Last edited:

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Im not a trubiski fanboy
Nor do i want to shove anything down your throat
Anyone who annoints a qb as great or a bust after 1 year is devoid of any concrete analytic skills and is speaking off of their opinion
Lets revisit this after next season

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
this thread is atrocious.....it should have never been brought to life.....

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Stopped reading here. If you can show me where I said he would have thrown for 50 TDs had he not been injured (not "was on pace for", but where I actually said that's what would have happened), I'll read the rest of the post. But you don't earn my attention by being disingenuous.

Thanks

But you did say he was the best player in the nfl

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Since Bearmick was convinced that Watson was going to throw 50 TDs last year and would be at or near 50 TDs for the duration of his career and because Jay Cutler was Mick's favorite QB I thought this would be interesting news for him since he loathes Trubisky and loves Watson.

Deshaun Watson currently has a streak of 8 consecutive games with an interception, the longest streak in the NFL. Watson also leads the NFL in red zone INTs with four on the season.

Now this the part where I would otherwise defed Watson by stating he's a young QB who hasn't started even a full 16 games, he has a shit offensive line, and it takes a while to learn to play QB in the NFL at the highest levels etc

But I won't because Mick didn't afford Trubisky any of that leeway before writing him off as a bust so why should I afford Mick that luxury for dick sucking of Watson.

Maybe you should just stick to politics Mick because you suck at football.

Down here is the area for all other little fucktards on here who hate me over a J'Marcus Webb post from six years ago to add in their two cents.

obama-micdrop-gif-7413222

Nah, he is a nightmare to talk politics with as well.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lets revisit this after next season

I'm fine with that, but it's not going to happen. Every time the kid completes a pass over 15 yards someone is going to post some emotional rant towards me. It's like I'm the center of their lives.

Two non-turd games by Trubisky, two direct call out threads towards me, one backfired horribly on the OP, and this one looks like it's going in the same direction..

Talk about obsessed.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
He's played 6 good quarters (4 against a high school level defense) after ~15 crap performances, and this is supposed to proof of people being wrong?

Because if I admit to being wrong after such a tiny sample of success, and then he shits the bed against the team Mahomes just put 40 on, does that mean you would have to admit you were wrong? We could end up doing this back and forth every week.

I get that you fanboys are absolutely desperate to shove it down the critics' necks in the worst way, but let's see if he can play like a franchise QB over the course of a season before we start with the declarations of victory, shall we?

I mean he has a near 3:1 TD-INT ratio and Tampa Bay is not a Highschool defense. He also has more than 6 good quarters this season and he wasn't crap in every other single game started. This post is filled with errors.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Im not coming at you mick
Ive seen you be right and wrong and theres alot of variables that determine an individuals success in a team game
Keep doing you bro
Im not mad at you at all
BEAR DOWN

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I love that callout threads are now allowed here, even if the callout is patently erroneous...

You have to take the good with the bad, I guess.

BearsFan51 nailed every pick of the 2016 draft, tho

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I mean he has a near 3:1 TD-INT ratio and Tampa Bay is not a Highschool defense. He also has more than 6 good quarters this season and he wasn't crap in every other single game started. This post is filled with errors.

Again, let's see how things look over the course of the season. I'm not eating crow after such a short spell of improvement, no matter how much you fellas demand it.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Ive seen you be right and wrong and theres alot of variables that determine an individuals success in a team game
Keep doing you bro
Im not mad at you at all
BEAR DOWN

Grimson, is that you bud?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Keep doing you bro
Im not mad at you at all
BEAR DOWN

No worries man, I'm mainly directing that towards the obsessives like Biff and that meadows guy from last week who have clearly set up a nice comfy space in their heads for me to live in.