Deshaun Watson hot takes for Bearmick

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Deshaun Watson currently has a streak of 8 consecutive games with an interception, the longest streak in the NFL. Watson also leads the NFL in red zone INTs with four on the season.

Now this the part where I would otherwise defed Watson by stating he's a young QB who hasn't started even a full 16 games, he has a shit offensive line, and it takes a while to learn to play QB in the NFL at the highest levels etc

But I won't because Mick didn't afford Trubisky any of that leeway before writing him off as a bust so why should I afford Mick that luxury for dick sucking of Watson.

Not singling you out, but this is the most mystifying part of CCS...once you state an opinion that is based on fact, you aren't allowed to change that opinion when the facts themselves change. Was it wrong to think that Watson looked better than Trubisky last year? I don't get it.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I love that callout threads are now allowed here, even if the callout is patently erroneous...

seems like every callout is about bearmick. Guy must be a genuine grade A football genius.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Call out thread. New fucked up mods, do your doodie.

Shit ain't illegal anymore, wait till we call your ass out for saying your 14 yo kid can out throw NFL QB's.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
biff is to j'marcus webb as trump is to saudi arabia/stormy daniels/tax returns/etc

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Shit ain't illegal anymore, wait till we call your ass out for saying your 14 yo kid can out throw NFL QB's.

He is a Conor McGregor fan which automatically means he has an inferiority complex situation going on. I would let it slide.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It's hard to imagine BearsFan51 even saw it with how many people he claims to have on ignore.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

For one, I admitted it was just a joke when I said he had a stronger arm than Trubisky since so many of you drama queens have zero sense of humor. For another, he’s armed with the warrior spirit and can definitely out throw any of you mamby pambies even on his worst day and your best.

msadows

Liked Posts:
For one, I admitted it was just a joke when I said he had a stronger arm than Trubisky since so many of you drama queens have zero sense of humor. For another, he’s armed with the warrior spirit and can definitely out throw any of you mamby pambies even on his worst day and your best.

Glad you figured out sarcasm. Figured you wouldn't have time with all the research on fake stats you've been doing about trubisky lacking deep ball ability.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Again, let's see how things look over the course of the season. I'm not eating crow after such a short spell of improvement, no matter how much you fellas demand it.

I'm not demanding you eat crow. I'm saying your posts about Trubisky are often filled with massive exaggerations that just make you look as if you're a hater. Stuff like,"he was crap in all 15 games he's played prior to tampa Bay." And "tampa bay is a high school level defense." I could very easily show how those statements are false, and yet many of your posts about Trubisky are nothing but statements like that.

Then you think it's stupid for people to call you out on it. To this point in the season Trubisky has been better than Watson, and you called him the best player in the Nfl (even if you claim you weren't serious I don't care because you were posting as if you were serious, so you were either full trolling or full wrong in that thread you started).

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Can we all agree that we would like to see Trubiski pan out??
Thats all
And no im not grimson
Ive been only superfan since the cbmb migration here

msadows

Liked Posts:
LMAO you are so ****ing mad

Not mad bro, actually eating popcorn here.

You think some nerd on a football forum gets me mad? Just makes me laugh to call them out when they are wrong. Think i got a 30 page thread started about him and barely posted in it.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Can we all agree that we would like to see Trubiski pan out??
Thats all
And no im not grimson
Ive been only superfan since the cbmb migration here

I'm not so sure Spartan does. Bearmick does he just thinks he sucks, but I know that guy at least wants what is best for the franchise.

Spartan just wants us to suck for 8 more years so we can draft his son.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not mad bro, actually eating popcorn here.

You think some nerd on a football forum gets me mad? Just makes me laugh to call them out when they are wrong. Think i got a 30 page thread started about him and barely posted in it.

:obama: