Iowa Hawkeyes

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Putting together a nice little season. To bad they shit the bed in the Wisconsin game. Will hopefully pound Maryland this Saturday and then a big matchup against PSU in two weeks! Any fellow Hawk fans out there?

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
Currently a student there, been to all the home games thus far, and the Badgers game was a total bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Currently a student there, been to all the home games thus far, and the Badgers game was a total bummer.

Hell yeah brother! I was supposed to go to the Wisky game, but ended up missing it. Came down with the flu. Probably going to be the first time in 5 years I won't make it to a game. I've spent a lot of time in IC though. Always a good time.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nice ass whoppin today, boys. Big game next week!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately, I think we may be the only 2 people who care....

Lmao, that's fine but WTF was that yeserday? I fortunately only caught some of the game because of a wedding, but I did see Iowas last drive. Why on gods green earth would we throw the ball on the 4 yard line? Run that ball 4x and burn the clock!

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Unfortunately, I think we may be the only 2 people who care....

Make it 3. Tough loss. I was in Indianapolis over the weekend and watched among the Purdue faithful.

Honestly, there is no reason with the Iowa's cake schedule that they should not make it to the Big Ten title game. No Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State. What more can you ask for. Nate Stanley's inconsistency is painful to watch for me.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Make it 3. Tough loss. I was in Indianapolis over the weekend and watched among the Purdue faithful.

Honestly, there is no reason with the Iowa's cake schedule that they should not make it to the Big Ten title game. No Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State. What more can you ask for. Nate Stanley's inconsistency is painful to watch for me.

Agreed. We could still win out and I would be disappointed with the season. That was a tough loss this pass weekend.

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
Yup, similar to the Bears, they could easily be undefeated right now if they could’ve just executed down the stretch.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’ll be in the stands, hopefully I won’t be leaving depressed as hell.

Damn, have fun. My father in law is going. Tried to get me to go, but I decided to pass lol. I'd rather enjoy the game in my warm house and drinking beer.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hawkeye fact of the Day: The Iowa women's rowing team made its first appearance at the NCAA Championships in 2001.

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
Yup, some nice wins against Oregon and UConn