Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Only way it hurts them is if he tries to do his dribble around game, but I highly doubt they will let that happen. When he was with the Pels, he had this great ability to go one on one at the end of games and try to have handles like Kyrie. He would then bounce the ball off his foot or knee 80% of the time.
lol Kerr will bench his butt if he does that probably. He'll play within their system. I think it'll help his value come FA time if he does. Show he bought into a team concept or some junk

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Ja Morant is something else. If Bulls get the 3rd pick and Zion and Barret are off the board, it’s going to be hard to pass on him.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: Lakers let Demps know one of trade scenarios would include Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma, Brandon Ingram, Ivica Zubac, No. 1 pick, per source.</p>— Brad Turner (@BA_Turner) <a href="https://twitter.com/BA_Turner/status/1091058024515424256?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 31, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Kristaps and Luka Brasi wow

They did the whole white player thing right unlike us with Kirk/McDermott/Dunleavy/Gasol.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kristaps and Luka Brasi wow

They did the whole white player thing right unlike us with Kirk/McDermott/Dunleavy/Gasol.
So...go with young Europeans

Euro players are pretty legit these days honestly. Even that Teodisic guy who gets no playing time on the Clippers is a dang good player...Doc just doesn't want to play him.

But we all know GarPax ain't looking at Europe...just those places that Gar has ties to.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Agent Mark Bartelstein is working with the Suns to waive guard Wayne Ellington and allow him to join a playoff contender, league sources tell ESPN. Ellington is arriving with Tyler Johnson from Miami in the trade for Ryan Anderson.</p>— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) <a href="https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1093265135039381511?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 6, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Agent Mark Bartelstein is working with the Suns to waive guard Wayne Ellington and allow him to join a playoff contender, league sources tell ESPN. Ellington is arriving with Tyler Johnson from Miami in the trade for Ryan Anderson.
Things I was completely unaware of for 500 Alex...

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
That's a solid starting 5..

and we thought we had too many alpha males with Butler, Wade and Rondo. At least Simmons is happy to get assists.

My son left work for his punishment, I mean the game, so I reminded him how much shit the Pacer fans gave the Lakers yesterday and hoped the crowd lets Davis hear it.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Gasol to Toronto.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Brushed under the rug yesterday but Harrison Barnes was traded to the Kings for what I assume is a playoff push by them

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nice day for the Bucks and the Eastern Conference.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Paul George is making a very strong case for MVP this season.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Lakers are pathetic. Not many games left and you’re fighting to make the playoffs and you lose to a horrible team like the Suns.

Of course though, none of it’s Lebrons fault. Despite the fact that this same team, a year younger, won 36 without him.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
So the Kings were finally relevant this year after nearly 15 years of being miserable and they decide to fire Joerger. I wouldn't mind if the Bulls went after him. He's a good coach.