dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I would think that the Patriots are going into this game with the advantage of playing that Chiefs offense last week which is very similar to our offense obviously with Nagy coming from there. I would think that's actually a quite significant advantage for them and you know Belichek will be all over it.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would think that the Patriots are going into this game with the advantage of playing that Chiefs offense last week which is very similar to our offense obviously with Nagy coming from there. I would think that's actually a quite significant advantage for them and you know Belichek will be all over it.

True, but I think the scheduling advantage goes to the Bears, coming off a loss and hungry to dig back in. NE coming off a monstrous Sunday night showdown with Chiefs, and the following week heading into the upset minded Buffalo Bills. Advantage at home - Bears.

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
Before the year started I figured this game as a loss, I haven’t really changed my mind. Patriots are the ultimate in figuring out how to pull out a win even against teams that are more talented.
It would be a major bolster to their confidence if the Bears win.
What I hope if they don’t win they at least play a competitive game and show they can play with anyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dennehy

Liked Posts:

Nagy also has the tape of how New England played against a similar offense.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
KC hung 40 points on the Patriots, so they did not have many answers for our style of offense. I'm sure they will look at how to attack our defense, but I'm not sure they will be able to have a clear cut plan on how to defend against our offense.

While they did not play well last week, I still think our Defense is much better than KC's.

The Patriots are very good at putting together a game plan based upon taking away the biggest play makers (both offense and defense), and attacking the weakest area of your defense to score points. They simply out coach the other team, and while I like Nagy and Fangio, I don't think they are up to the task.

Huge upset if we beat them.

richb688

Liked Posts:
Just hope the game is competitive if they can get to mid season 5-3 would be very happy-

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
KC hung 40 points on the Patriots, so they did not have many answers for our style of offense. I'm sure they will look at how to attack our defense, but I'm not sure they will be able to have a clear cut plan on how to defend against our offense.

While they did not play well last week, I still think our Defense is much better than KC's.

The Patriots are very good at putting together a game plan based upon taking away the biggest play makers (both offense and defense), and attacking the weakest area of your defense to score points. They simply out coach the other team, and while I like Nagy and Fangio, I don't think they are up to the task.

Thats correct. Highly doubt Fangio will be able to schematically win versus Brady/McDaniels. Nagy will have some plays though

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Hopefully we see it was a heat issue in Miami, and Bears put it all together on the Patriots.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
It’s crazy how people dismiss how big of a deal playing at home is

If this game was at Foxboro I’d be worried about a blowout. At home though and almost more importantly with New England away from home the bears could easily win this a game. I assume the line isn’t bad at all. I trust those guys in the desert over Joe Blow from Peoria. I’d bet the Bears are like a field goal dog. I don’t get if people get off on being pessimistic or they actually believe their constant hyperbole about everything Chicago Bears related. Get a grip on yourself or reality.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Our O is still KC lite. We mimic them well but their weapons are still better than ours overall and Mahomes has been lights out.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
True, but I think the scheduling advantage goes to the Bears, coming off a loss and hungry to dig back in. NE coming off a monstrous Sunday night showdown with Chiefs, and the following week heading into the upset minded Buffalo Bills. Advantage at home - Bears.

Wait, you're saying we're a trap game because they're looking forward the the Bills?

How insulting.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

You don't need a video or podcast to see that 19 fucking missed tackles was why the Bears lost. Sure you can make an argument the turnovers hurt as much but 15 missed tackles in the 2nd half alone is batshit crazy when the Bears went into that game with the least missed tackles in the NFL.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The pass rush was stopped because Hicks couldn’t handle the heat. The push up the middle was horrible. I predict a lot more pressure up the middle at Soldier Field. Pats still find a way to win if I have to guess. I think it turns into a small shootout in 2nd half and the Pats pull away at the end. If the Bears force a few turnovers and don’t cough it up (lookin at you RBs) it’s possible for them to steal one. If it comes down to our kicker... meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Belichick had a lot of good things to say about our team and about Mitch. But it's hard to know how much of that is genuine and how much is false praise/coach speak

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Belichick had a lot of good things to say about our team and about Mitch. But it's hard to know how much of that is genuine and how much is false praise/coach speak

I saw some of that. I don't think Belichick is one to hand out compliments unless warranted. Best one was "Looks like a 5-0 team to me". He also gave Trubisky some high praise.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:

Belichick does that to every team every week....no way Nagy outsmarts the brain...Nagy has some strategy to learn as HC IMO....someone pointed out how Nagy botched the end game time mgmt. in another thread and Belichick won't be botching it

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s crazy how people dismiss how big of a deal playing at home is

If this game was at Foxboro I’d be worried about a blowout. At home though and almost more importantly with New England away from home the bears could easily win this a game. I assume the line isn’t bad at all. I trust those guys in the desert over Joe Blow from Peoria. I’d bet the Bears are like a field goal dog. I don’t get if people get off on being pessimistic or they actually believe their constant hyperbole about everything Chicago Bears related. Get a grip on yourself or reality.

The last time they played NE at home was in 2010 - a 36-7 blowout.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Of course the Bears should be 5-0. The Bears have a fantastic roster, especially now that Trubisky is playing well. I would take the Bears roster against anyone's.

Too bad the defensive coordinator is a bumslayer and the head coach is a glorified offensive coordinator.