HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Of course the Bears should be 5-0. The Bears have a fantastic roster, especially now that Trubisky is playing well. I would take the Bears roster against anyone's.

Too bad the defensive coordinator is a bumslayer and the head coach is a glorified offensive coordinator.

You're just a regular ray of sunshine aren't ya. CCS already has enough trolls. Might want to find another niche.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
You're just a regular ray of sunshine aren't ya. CCS already has enough trolls. Might want to find another niche.

I just made the claim that Bears have arguably the best roster in football but here you are calling me negative.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just made the claim that Bears have arguably the best roster in football but here you are calling me negative.

Troll doesn’t mean you have to a negative nancy, FYI.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

My eyes tell me you're a glass half empty poster.

Thanks.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
My eyes tell me you're a glass half empty poster.

Thanks.

Well I dont know what to tell you the Bears have dropped two extremely winnable games in five weeks. Its not cause for celebration.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its almost like you've already managed to forget that Fangio is responsible for overseeing the reconstruction of not only palatable defense but one that was top 10 and is now on its way to being even better. Or need I remind you what he inherited? Then of course there is Nagy himself, a giant departure from John Fox and the very first head coach since Ditka to actually be an offensive mind worth a fuck that the players respect.

Maybe just maybe you want to thin out the bitch in your blood and get a grip.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We need both sides of the ball to put together a COMPLETE game to beat New England. If the offense puts up a goose egg in the first half, we're done. If the defense gets no pressure and misses 15 tackles in the 2nd half, we're done. We need a Tampa-like game to beat New England. Crossing my fucking fingers!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Similar style of offense but KC is way better at it than the Bears. Defense will be the key to the Bears succeeding where KC fell short..

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Similar style of offense but KC is way better at it than the Bears. Defense will be the key to the Bears succeeding where KC fell short..

I disagree, offense will be key, but not the poor man's version of the flashy quick strike KC offense that the Bears have been using the last two games. Ball control with clock management, leave Brady on the Bench, don't let him get into a rhythm

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It’s crazy how people dismiss how big of a deal playing at home is

If this game was at Foxboro I’d be worried about a blowout. At home though and almost more importantly with New England away from home the bears could easily win this a game. I assume the line isn’t bad at all. I trust those guys in the desert over Joe Blow from Peoria. I’d bet the Bears are like a field goal dog. I don’t get if people get off on being pessimistic or they actually believe their constant hyperbole about everything Chicago Bears related. Get a grip on yourself or reality.

If we win, it will 110% not be done “easily”. Nobody “easily” beats the patriots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we win, it will 110% not be done “easily”. Nobody “easily” beats the patriots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can only think of one time that happened, and it was glorious. There was a Baltimore playoff game years back and Baltimore just destroyed them.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
It’s crazy how people dismiss how big of a deal playing at home is

If this game was at Foxboro I’d be worried about a blowout. At home though and almost more importantly with New England away from home the bears could easily win this a game. I assume the line isn’t bad at all. I trust those guys in the desert over Joe Blow from Peoria. I’d bet the Bears are like a field goal dog. I don’t get if people get off on being pessimistic or they actually believe their constant hyperbole about everything Chicago Bears related. Get a grip on yourself or reality.
Last time the patriots played in Chicago, they beat them 36-7 in a blizzard. And that defense in 2010 was fucking good.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
If the D can revert to form, and Mack is in the backfield making Brady uncomfortable we can be in the game. Brady will counter with short throws to try and diminish the rush if it is there.

Only way you beat Brady is score more than him, or beat him up and make him uncomfortable in the pocket while taking away his short/quick game.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If the D can revert to form, and Mack is in the backfield making Brady uncomfortable we can be in the game. Brady will counter with short throws to try and diminish the rush if it is there.

Only way you beat Brady is score more than him, or beat him up and make him uncomfortable in the pocket while taking away his short/quick game.

Hopefully we have an answer for Edelman. Little nervous after I saw what Albert Wilson did to us.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Hopefully we have an answer for Edelman. Little nervous after I saw what Albert Wilson did to us.
Edelman isn't nearly as fast.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I think it's gonna be a whole lot of short passes to Edleman, Hogan and White which will open up those deep throws to J.Gordon. I don't see us holding this offense back at all from scoring and our offense will have to keep up with them which will be tough to do. If we can keep it close until the 4th quarter and then our defense can really step up and put pressure on Brady then we'll have a chance but i can't say i see us being able to do all of that.