*** OFFICIAL ***2018 College Football Playoff/New Year's 6 Thread

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is that your opinion or was that confirmed somewhere? I was never able to confirm it with anyone at ND or associated with them

I read it somewhere, can't remember which message board(not here). But it was re-injured and caused great pain. Even saw a Clemson fan on their board laughing about it after the game, commenting how one hit can injure a ND player. Could Jurkovec replace Book this upcoming year?

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Under. I think he could get 2. He won't be around for a chance at a 3rd.

How so? Clemson has a good chance at repeating next season. So are you saying that Lawrence sits out his junior season and waits for the draft?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
how so? Clemson has a good chance at repeating next season. So are you saying that lawrence sits out his junior season and waits for the draft?

fr--wins natl title
soph--wins heismann
jr--wins heismann\
sr--nfl draft

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I read it somewhere, can't remember which message board(not here). But it was re-injured and caused great pain. Even saw a Clemson fan on their board laughing about it after the game, commenting how one hit can injure a ND player. Could Jurkovec replace Book this upcoming year?
I wouldn't trust message board shit at all.

Also, zero chance Jurkovec replaces Book as the starter for 2019(sans an injury in the pre-season to Book)

If Jurkovec plays next season a lot: ND is winning a lot of games via blowout and/or ND is a 4-5 loss team.
How so? Clemson has a good chance at repeating next season. So are you saying that Lawrence sits out his junior season and waits for the draft?

I was talking about Heisman's..........Not Nat'l Championships. I misread Zack's question

Trevor is gone after his Junior season so there's zero chance he wins 3 Heisman's seeing as he didn't win it this year and will only play two more years of college football

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Going into next year Clemson is the title favorite and he's the Heisman favorite. I think he gets at least one of those putting him at 2 going into his junior year.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Going into next year Clemson is the title favorite and he's the Heisman favorite. I think he gets at least one of those putting him at 2 going into his junior year.

As long as Clemson stays healthy, I see little chance of them not repeating.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Well, Lawrence didn’t win the Heisman. But he’s got a shot at a Natty.