Stolen from Reddit, Graphic of last years Goff vs this years Trubisky.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's like people don't even bother to read the whole post, and just get pissy someone's intro didn't fit their narrative. It was an other side of the coin statement.

I said he was playing well, and I said the numbers are what they are.

You said you were going to play Devil's advocate so people are just responding to that. Don't play 'devil's advocate' and then get pissy when people counter what you said.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
You said you were going to play Devil's advocate so people are just responding to that. Don't play 'devil's advocate' and then get pissy when people counter what you said.
What exactly did they counter outside of what I said?

Granted, the numbers are what they are because he scored those TD's fair and square.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Were there no games that inflated Goff numbers?

I’m cool with not comparing mako to Goff. I think we should all be encouraged to see mako have two good games in a row. If he keeps building on that we will have for the first time since Sid luckman a franchise qb. It’s a work in progress

Whats not cool is calling him mako

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Even when Trub has been very shaky, he's still not made a lot of mistakes, like a ton of turnovers, so that's also a plus.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One day when you start believing in him you too will call him mako!

I prefer Magic Mitch over Mako.

Not on board with it yet. But when he begins his reign of terror on the Pack, I’d fully support the nicknames “Magic”, and “Magic Man” as a double “fuck you” to Pack fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk