Excellent NFL.com Bears Vs Pats Preview Video

What do you see happening? (can choose multiple options)

• Pats will shred Bears Defense

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Bears will put good numbers on Pats Defense

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Bears Def will shutdown the run, and nab enough turnovers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pats Def will be so complex Trub will be confused

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good stuff, but I would have liked some expansion on the things the Patriots are struggling with in their losses this year.

With the number of missed opportunities mitch seems to have, you have to feel pretty excited about the scheme.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Good stuff, but I would have liked some expansion on the things the Patriots are struggling with in their losses this year.

With the number of missed opportunities mitch seems to have, you have to feel pretty excited about the scheme.
Yep, Patriots' struggles was missing in the vid, especially talking about their defensive woes.

Mitch has a lot of room to expand in this offense.

jonimus

Liked Posts:
That's the great thing in this offense. These big plays seemingly can happen any drive. It's not like he misses a big throw and 'oh, too bad, he missed on the one long bomb we were going to try this game'.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
That's the great thing in this offense. These big plays seemingly can happen any drive. It's not like he misses a big throw and 'oh, too bad, he missed on the one long bomb we were going to try this game'.
We have a ton of deep threats. Our offense is going to be a deep threat every play. Good job Nagy!