OT: Josh Rosen

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We have all seen teams come out with nothing for games. The Bears included over the years. We all can remember the Trestman games losing something like 40-7 to the Packers and New England in what I think were back to back games.

But last night I believe was the most dysfunctional I have ever seen a team look in every single part of the game. Honestly I felt a little sorry for Josh Rosen and Larry Fitzgerald for that matter, Rosen for being in an impossible situation and Fitzgerald for being stuck in it in his twilight years.

No way to judge Rosen in that game.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Rosen seems to have some Cutler in him. Thinks he's too smart to accept coaching. Probably tells defenders his dad knows the best lawyers and will sue them if he gets hit.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Rosen seems to be in a fairly similar situation that Trubisky was in last year. Shit team who was thrust into action after they found out the vet they signed sucks balls and a defensive coach.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Rosen seems to be in a fairly similar situation that Trubisky was in last year. Shit team who was thrust into action after they found out the vet they signed sucks balls and a defensive coach.

Glennon is on the Cardinals this year, too

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Plus he's kind of goofy looking
Yeah, those guys are not allowed to succeed in the NFL, didn't you here?
Again...what incredible luck it must be for the league that the stars/best players are the better looking ones..and the majority of them last a very long time in sports years.
Youre telling me, in this entire country, there's no ugly dudes with stupid names like Dumblowsky who couldn't play better than these guys? It's all premeditated. It's all scripted.Its all planned.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
This post is like the guy that married a whore and finally finds out the neighbor wife is cheating too and tells the whole town in hopes it makes him and everyone else forget that his ol lady was passing out BJs like Halloween candy. Rosen is on one of the worst teams in the league he is gonna look bad I'd say by next year (Just like Mitch) he wil stop giving up the panties and be a loyal wife/ starting QB. Lol.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Rosen is in a horrible situation. McCoy seems to think he's got Jordan Howard at running back, not David Johnson, just with a much worse offensive line as well. Oh, and not too many passing game weapons as well. His team isn't doing him any favors by not surrounding him with a good support system. They could end up ruining his development as a result.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Yeah Rosen looked pretty bad, but to be fair, that O-Line is a goddamn sieve and didn't do ANYTHING last night.

Mike McCoy is not a good OC with the Cards, I'm glad Bears didn't hire him.

Worst out of all of this is I genuinely feel bad for Fitz. That guy deserves a ring and he's stuck it out through some horrendous years on the Cards while still being an absolute elite player.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Calling him elf out for being a puss? That's a new one.

Arizona Cardinals rookie quarterback Josh Rosen said his left toe injury is "fine" and that he was "just being soft" when he went down holding his left foot in the fourth quarter of the team's 45-10 loss to the Denver Broncos on Thursday night.

Speed

Liked Posts:
Yeah I'm happy with what we got.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
meanwhile, tons of people on here wanted us to pass on biscuit, mahomes, and watson to draft a "generational" talent in next years draft. There were tons who thought drafting any of those in the top 10 that year was a reach.
Every year, the next year has better QBs. The narrative runs like wild fire every single draft.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
As compared to the Peyton Manning effect where he sucked badly at the start of his rookie season only to become one of the best of all times.

Sometimes being thrown to the wolves shows if you have any warrior spirit. Manning - yes. Harrington - no.

I hate when people say Manning "sucked badly." He threw a lot of INTs, but he also broke basically every rookie QB record at the time. Anyone watching him could tell he was going to be good.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You should really stop with the biscuit thing. It's cringe af.

Sorry if it upsets you. Glad you care so much.

If you can call him a bust I can call him a biscuit? Sounds fair no?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
do you call any other men biscuit?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Every year, the next year has better QBs. The narrative runs like wild fire every single draft.

Well technically, it WAS a weak QB draft class in 17. Mitch showed the most potential but was not nfl ready by a long shot, mahomes and watson both had talent but serious question marks.

The current draft class was talked about for multiple years because it had really highly touted prospects. Too bad all of them besides mayfield played worse their last season in college. Had mitch stayed and repeated his junior campaign he would have been without question the #1 pick.