OT: Josh Rosen

Liked Posts:
Remember when he fell in the draft and said he was better than any player who went before him? Well the kid stinks, 2 pick 6's in the first quarter.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I'm eating some crow here. Every yeary favorite QB in the draft happens to be a huge embarrassment.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He was suspose to be the most "pro ready" QB in the draft but it's not looking like it but it doesn't mean he can't turn itbaround even if it takes a few years.

I've been surprised by Sam Darnold though he wasn't that good at USC last year.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tough crowd. How many starts?

Midway Monsters

Liked Posts:
Let’s not do this again. A lot can change between now and his third year. New coaching staff, better surrounding cast, new system, more experience reading defenses etc. Don't be like Bearmick and try to draw conclusions in their first year. Have we learned nothing?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Joshua Ballinger Lippincott Rosen doesn't look good tonight, but it's only his 4th start on a team that might be the worst in the league. Most people who questioned Trubisky weren't bashing him as much as they had Watson envy.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meh, I have no dog in this fight because I dont follow college ball or mock drafts. Thus Rosen was never my guy but it seems a bit early to be labeled a bust.

If he looks lost by the end of his 2nd year then Maybe.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remember the Darnold didn’t struggle and Baker didn’t struggle moments, those were fun.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Let’s not do this again. A lot can change between now and his third year. New coaching staff, better surrounding cast, new system, more experience reading defenses etc. dont be like Bearmick and try to draw conclusions in their first year.
Obsessed

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It’s often like comparing babies based on when they start to walk. Pointless unless you give it some time.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lets give him a couple of years.

My fear is that by throwing him to the wolves early they may be messing up the kid's long term future. How many times have we seen a potentially good QB get ruined by getting slaughtered his first year. After that the guy has happy feet and never lives up to his potential. I call it the Joey Harrington effect.