Pete Picks’s

PeteFootball

Liked Posts:
Brady throws 0, but 2 fumbles
Trubisky throws 1

Bears win 45-43 on a 53 yard kick by Cody Parkey, who points down at the devil when he makes it.

Here’s why the bears will win.

Pats are in my opinion best team in football. Bears know this and are going to come ready to NOT keep tom Brady off the field. They are coming to duel by matching Brady in the air. Pats are not expecting this because they game planned against the run.

On defense, we are going to get shredded. No doubt. But enough pressure on a non mobile QB will cause fumbles where they can take advantage

Cya

Sammich

Liked Posts:
Trubisky throws 1

Bears win 45-43 on a 53 yard kick by Cody Parkey, who points down at the devil when he makes it.

Pats are in my opinion best team in football. Bears know this and are going to come ready to NOT keep tom Brady off the field. They are coming to duel by matching Brady in the air. Pats are not expecting this because they game planned against the run.

On defense, we are going to get shredded. No doubt. But enough pressure on a non mobile QB will cause fumbles where they can take advantage

Cya

Agreed....

Here are my reasons that we can win from a previous post:

-Mitch has been lighting it up lately.... 9 TDs, 1 Int and almost 800 yards in his last 2 games. Patriots defense is not good. We can put up big points against them;

-Pats lost 26-10 to the Lions.... the LIONS;

-Pats were suspect against a good defense. Brady only passed for 230 yards vs. Jaguars and Sony Michel had his worst game rushing of the year (only 34 yards rushing). Patriots also lost this game 31-20. I think our defense is better than the Jags.

Liked Posts:
Picks's Precious???

giphy.gif

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I’m high on Mitch, but not high enough to say he can go toe to toe with Tom Brady in a shoot out. That’s ridiculous. If the defense doesn’t come to play we are screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Trubisky throws 1

Cya
How are we getting to 45 and the Patriots 43 with a combined 1 td throw?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
This could be the worst loss of the year for the Bears

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Patriots will neutrilize pass rush with quick plays, correctly identifying our strength to dominate the line of scrimmage.

Traditional run game and deep drops will be out, but Belly/Brady will keep us off balance and challenge us to create turnovers.

If we can score they may have trouble with us. My guess is they take away Cohen/Gabriel/Howard and challenge the rest to get it done, relying on Truthbisky to make some mistakes, bait him into some.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Trubisky throws 1

Cya
I think the Bears will be coming to shoot it out with the Pats Off too. Can you explain the bolded part. I'm not sure what you mean by that. Why would a pressure cause a fumble?

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I think this game will be close and pretty high scoring. The Rams game will be our worst loss of the season. Likely to be ugly.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
There needs 3-4 plans to neuter Gronk without letting Michel "gore" the defense yet keep the safeties focused on WR.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If people are so confident in the win go bet the money line. Myself there is no way I’m putting a penny on this game. Pats are on fire and we looked dead after the bye