The Next Few Weeks in the NFC North

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Vikings still the favorites to win the division, want to see Gb finish last. Reserve judgment on Chicago/Detroit until after this weekend, which could be a defining weekend for both teams IMO.

I don’t understand how lions come out to play against pats and pack but look like absolute dog shit against bums

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe...but at least well be competing for it.

I lost track....is this the 53rd or 54th year of Detroits rebuild? Never mind....you dont have enough fingers and toes to find the answer...

There it is, do you feel better now? Care to get back on topic now? The North is actually a pretty fascinating set of circumstances at the moment.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t understand how lions come out to play against pats and pack but look like absolute dog shit against bums

Join the club......

But if you look at each teams last three games

Lions throttled Pats
Lions mollywhomped the Pukers
Lions lost in the last seconds on the road to Dallas

Bears annihilated Tamba Bay
Barely beat a scrub Arizona team
Lost in the last seconds to Miami

Which is more impressive?

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Join the club......

Lions throttled Pats

You conveniently left out the game where the Lions dropped their pants and bent over to the Jets.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you look even deeper

packers got thumped by the Redskins
packers got thumped by the Lions
Packers shutout the bills
Packers barely beat the niners with a backup QB

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You conveniently left out the game where the Lions dropped their pants and bent over to the Jets.

what part of last three games is it you fail to comprehend? I have already admitted as much in other threads. I am just looking at which teams are trending which ways atm.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vikings

Lost to the Rams (good game though)
squeeked by the Eagles
beat the Cardinals

and the vikings next game is the only real gimme game they have left on their schedule.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packers got thumped by the Lions?

What the fuck game were you watching?

Packers down 3 of their top 4 receivers. Rodgers still throws for 400 yards with two wrs that never caught a pass in the nfl. Lack of talented wrs affected their ability to put up TDs and had to settle for FGs. Packers had over 520 yards of offense and Detroit had only 260. The Packer kicker misses 4 FGs under 45 yards and 1 extra point.

If you're going to troll at least know what the fuck you're talking about.

Visionman

Liked Posts:

Packers down 3 of their top 4 receivers. Rodgers still throws for 400 yards with two wrs that never caught a pass in the nfl. Lack of talented wrs affected their ability to put up TDs and had to settle for FGs. Packers had over 520 yards of offense and Detroit had only 260. The Packer kicker misses 4 FGs under 45 yards and 1 extra point.

Could you blame him for not watching that disaster of a team though?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Pot, meet kettle.

Lions were never threatened in that game, Gb never closed to within one score until the last three seconds when they decided to kick a feel good FG. GB missed a bunch of FG's because they couldn't score in the red zone. Yeah, Rodgers had a bunch of Garbage time yards, (yawn) it happens when you play against a two deep prevent the entire second half. Lions answered when they had too (which wasn't often) and converted on a third at 9 when the Packers absolutely had to get the ball back.

The question is, which fucking game were you watching?

Or are you just butt hurt that the Bears couldn't do the same thing?

Idiots like you assume that had they made a few of those FG's the Lions would have played the same way the remainder of the game.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Join the club......

Lions throttled Pats

At this point I'm taking the Bears. They hold the edge on D...and I still think Patricia is a big question mark.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At this point I'm taking the Bears. They hold the edge on D...and I still think Patricia is a big question mark.

Hey, look, someone that wants to have an intelligent conversation. :)

You might be right. I honestly don't know, which is why I said this weekend will tell us a lot. Thing is, most people assume now that Mitch has had a few good games, his improvement will be linear. it usually doesn't happen that way though. I predicted a roller coaster for the Bears this season, I am sticking with that. I think you will see MT ball out some games, and then have a few clunkers.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pot, meet kettle.

Lions were never threatened in that game, Gb never closed to within one score until the last three seconds when they decided to kick a feel good FG. GB missed a bunch of FG's because they couldn't score in the red zone. Yeah, Rodgers had a bunch of Garbage time yards, (yawn) it happens when you play against a two deep prevent the entire second half. Lions answered when they had too (which wasn't often) and converted on a third at 9 when the Packers absolutely had to get the ball back.

The question is, which fucking game were you watching?

Or are you just butt hurt that the Bears couldn't do the same thing?

Idiots like you assume that had they made a few of those FG's the Lions would have played the same way the remainder of the game.
You're so full of shit. First of all, the Lions got the ball at the 1 yard like on a punt the supposedly hit a Packer except nobody saw it.

Packers were down at halftime 24-0 and their kicker missed 3 field goals. If he makes them its 24-9 at the half. In the third quarter the packers outscore the lions 14-0. The score could have been 24-23 at the end of the third quarter.

If you're feeling good about the lions putting up 260 yards of offense at home against a garbage packer defense then it's no wonder you're a lions fan.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Hey, look, someone that wants to have an intelligent conversation. :)

You might be right. I honestly don't know, which is why I said this weekend will tell us a lot. Thing is, most people assume now that Mitch has had a few good games, his improvement will be linear. it usually doesn't happen that way though. I predicted a roller coaster for the Bears this season, I am sticking with that. I think you will see MT ball out some games, and then have a few clunkers.

I'm fine with a couple clunkers just as long as they still are sustaining drives and not having too many 3 and outs. I've seen enough of those since 2009 to make me want to gnaw my eyes out. Trubisky seems to have settled down in the pocket a bit. But those damn lob passes across his body make me pretty nervous.

The Lions actually might have a running game(who knew). And you've got a nice WR corp. Stafford would frustrate the hell out of me...he can go for stretches where he is unstoppable...then have a multi-INT game where you wonder who the hell he's throwing to. I still like that LB kid you've got(Davis). Ansah is hard to deal with when healthy(which seems rare these days).

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
If you look even deeper

packers got thumped by the Redskins
packers got thumped by the Lions
Packers shutout the bills
Packers barely beat the niners with a backup QB

Why not add that the packers barely beat the bears? Bears offense is undeniable better than it was week 1. We’re not even half way into the season, this offense hasn’t begun to peak yet. Trubisky is just getting into a rhythmn with guys like Cohen, Gabriel, and Robinson.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're so full of shit. First of all, the Lions got the ball at the 1 yard like on a punt the supposedly hit a Packer except nobody saw it.

Packers were down at halftime 24-0 and their kicker missed 3 field goals. If he makes them its 24-9 at the half. In the third quarter the packers outscore the lions 14-0. The score could have been 24-23 at the end of the third quarter.

If you're feeling good about the lions putting up 260 yards of offense at home against a garbage packer defense then it's no wonder you're a lions fan.

The only shit is the stuff on your chin. You conveniently left out the two strip sacks the Lions had on Rodgers, the TD that got called back, the long drive that started in the third quarter and scored in the beginning of the 4th quarter to put the lions up 31-14. Packers then managed to score a TD after being forced to eat a shitload of clock, making the score 31-20 with less than 4 minutes left. Pukers than had another drive that was stopped and they had to try for a 56 fucking yard FG (oh you forget how long it was didn't you moron). they missed.

Get a clue.