What shuts up brewer fans faster than free brats?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Save your hate for the Cardinals. No reason to hate on the Brewers. They have a better team than the Cubs and there arent any hateable personalities on the team.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Stop fucking whining. There is no real rivalry between the Cubs and Brewers and the people you mention arent deplorable nor is there a history of hatred between the Cubs and them. Pussies

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Stop fucking whining. There is no real rivalry between the Cubs and Brewers and the people you mention arent deplorable nor is there a history of hatred between the Cubs and them. Pussies

I mean Braun was caught using PEDs. Hader said some pretty gross stuff on twitter. While I agree the rivalry between the two teams is weak at best, there's more than enough reason to hate either of those two guys.

kapooncha

Liked Posts:
I mean Braun was caught using PEDs. Hader said some pretty gross stuff on twitter. While I agree the rivalry between the two teams is weak at best, there's more than enough reason to hate either of those two guys.

So you hate those guys but Chapman, Russell, and Machado are okay? lol

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
...Hader said some pretty gross stuff on twitter. ...
Yes. Dumbass teenagers don't ever say stupid things and are rotten to the core forever. He's horrible. He's such a racist his girlfriend is Latina.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
He's such a racist his girlfriend is Latina.

You do understand that even people who harbor strong racist beliefs often suspend them in individual cases, right? I mean, this was literally one of the defenses of white southerners who opposed desegregation--"Why, I can't be racist, after all I say 'hello' to Big Jim down at the gas station every week, and always enjoy it when we get to talking baseball. Our kids just oughta have separate schools."

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Yes. Dumbass teenagers don't ever say stupid things and are rotten to the core forever. He's horrible. He's such a racist his girlfriend is Latina.

Not sure what your point is here. I'm not saying the guy should be run out of baseball. But it doesn't make him likable to me. People make mistakes sure and I do believe in second chances but what has he done since then to make up for those mistakes? It's not good enough just to stop being a young douche.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Not sure what your point is here. I'm not saying the guy should be run out of baseball. But it doesn't make him likable to me. People make mistakes sure and I do believe in second chances but what has he done since then to make up for those mistakes? It's not good enough just to stop being a young douche.

Racism is cultural. The history of it goes along with the history of mankind. It has been politically incorrect for a while now but in ‘recent’ years those walls have eroded. Last 2 presidents are pretty extreme statements of the changes that society has made.

Look if the kid shot his mouth off hey might be more accepted in ‘his’ back ground but has no place when you are a high profile paid professional. Except some that are above it...

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
You do understand that even people who harbor strong racist beliefs often suspend them in individual cases, right? I mean, this was literally one of the defenses of white southerners who opposed desegregation--"Why, I can't be racist, after all I say 'hello' to Big Jim down at the gas station every week, and always enjoy it when we get to talking baseball. Our kids just oughta have separate schools."
Yes. I do. He was a dumb kid and said some really sad things on twitter. People change. One thing I dislike about our current society is that no one is allowed redemption. Did you ever hear of a guy named Robert Byrd?

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
If it isn't good enough to stop being a young douche, what does he have to do to meet the beckdawg seal of non-hatred rival player approval? First thing he should have done when it appeared he would get drafted is either scrub his social media or delete it and start fresh. Second thing he should have done, since he didn't do the first, is fire his agent for not looking closely at his social media. I'm not defending Hader, as much as I am tired of people crucifying young kids for what they've put out on twitter. I believe people are redeemable, especially younger people.