other big stats for Mitch-stats dont lie. It is what it is. Haters will hate this

richb688

Liked Posts:
As we near the half-way point here are some big stats for Mitch -his haters are going to hate this post. If Mitch stays at this pass and I don-t see why not, if fact his pace might improve, even if he drops off a little here are Bear Qb records he will own in his first full season , new system , new player who are young and he is still raw. He will own the most passing yards for a season, Most TDS for a season and he will have the 2nd best interception ratio. Yes they are Bear records but that is the team he plays for lol. I say that is pretty damn good for his first full season.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
As was stated in the other thread, beating Bears records is like dunking on a 6th grader at the YMCA.

He is better than anyone we have had in my lifetime.

But that doesn’t mean he is good enough, and I am one of his supporters.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As we near the half-way point here are some big stats for Mitch -his haters are going to hate this post. If Mitch stays at this pass and I don-t see why not, if fact his pace might improve, even if he drops off a little here are Bear Qb records he will own in his first full season , new system , new player who are young and he is still raw. He will own the most passing yards for a season, Most TDS for a season , Highest completion percentage, and he will have the 2nd best interception ratio. Yes they are Bear records but that is the team he plays for lol. I say that is pretty damn good for his first season full season.

Mahomes says meh

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's the thing about Bears' QB records, nobody gives a fuck.

richb688

Liked Posts:
It means he is better than Ryan Leaf which some people try to imply with him-----first season doing this. 4200 yards is not bad---------35 touchdowns is not bad 70 percent completion rate is not bad. He has periods when he is not accurate usually at the start but then he has periods where he is pretty accurate. His average pass yardage is right in the middle of the normal- so it is not one yard passes. I will repeat this is his first year a s a starter with other young plays- pretty impressive. I find amazing he will own the completion percentage record-some people say he can't hit a barn.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Matt Stafford threw for 5k yards in 2012.......................

they went 4-12

richb688

Liked Posts:
your so phony if he was horrible you would be roasting him-----when he has good stats to prove your wrong some how they don't count-4200 yards 35 touch downs and 16 interceptions-pretty good for a first year player.

richb688

Liked Posts:
whats your point--------according to you he is so bad he should not have 4200 yards 35 touch downs -I don't give a shit what a lion QB did

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
your so phony if he was horrible you would be roasting him-----when he has good stats to prove your wrong some how they don't count-4200 yards 35 touch downs and 16 interceptions-pretty good for a first year player.

Last I checked this was MT's second year?

richb688

Liked Posts:
fox season does not even count not one real Bears fan will count that season -that was a partial non real foot ball season for him.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
fox season does not even count not one real Bears fan will count that season -that was a partial non real foot ball season for him.

Well...it is his second year.

Walter Payton didn't get a mulligan in his rookie year.

If he does end the year with those stats...it's considerable growth from his rookie year.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hard for me to focus too hard on his stats when he's still in a season where the most important thing we get out of him is his personal growth, his chemistry with his weapons, and him learning this offense.

Stats are cool and all, but I want this season to pave the way for us to go 13-3 next year with a legit QB at the helm leading the way.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Tbh, he’s prob too good for this shit fan base. We deserve trash

In honor of HeHateMe, I won't curse. There was literally no reason for you to post that, and even if you are somehow right that Bears fans are shit, then it follows there is literally no reason for you to be here at all.

But three fingers up at you. The one in the middle is for you. Eat it and choke.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Does ccs have a concussion protocol?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This board has gone absolutely stat crazy the last week or two, as we sink back to the basement of the nfcn.

How about play well, hit the passes downfield, and just win games?

So far they're 2-0 against shit teams, 1-1 against average teams, and 0-2 against good teams.

Has 8-8 written all over it. Seems like some fanboys around here are more interested in Trubisky breaking Bears records than getting to the postseason.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
This board has gone absolutely stat crazy the last week or two, as we sink back to the basement of the nfcn.

How about play well, hit the passes downfield, and just win games?

So far they're 2-0 against shit teams, 1-1 against average teams, and 0-2 against good teams.

Has 8-8 written all over it. Seems like some fanboys around here are more interested in Trubisky breaking Bears records than getting to the postseason.

How about our money stacked defense play like they didn't win the lottery and quit their job. How about our 1st round ilb who was playing behind one of the best front for 4 weeks actually play like someone who has played such position before this season...

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems like some fanboys around here are more interested in Trubisky breaking Bears records than getting to the postseason.

No one cares about team records or playoffs. Most just want their chance at making a "Ha! Ha! Bearmick is a big stupid idiot!" thread.

Kind of like this one.

I was wrong OP. You can go back to making those nostalgic threads now.