SuperDitkaMan's Nagy and Pace Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mahomes would’ve been an interception machine with the Bears in a predictable offense. Seriously, dude would’ve sucked.

Conversely, if Trubisky sits a year under Reid and Smith (and Nagy), then steps in with Kareem Hunt, Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce, he absolutely looks like a killer.

Now, don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying Trubisky would’ve had the same success. But Mahomes ended up in *just* the right system, under *just* the right coach, with *just* the right weapons to help bring out his immense talent and intellect. We don’t see that talent and intellect without MAJOR mistakes as well if he’s in a Bears uniform.

Who the hell knows. But I do know this: Most of the people saying they called it on Mahomes are lying. He was not well known before the draft and wasn’t pegged as the best QB prospect in the draft by just about anyone.

He definitely had the most talent. But like I said, he was the most raw. Would make a lot of bad decisions because his arm is out of this world. He is essentially Jay Cutler, if Jay ever had a great supporting cast, cared, was a leader, and figured it all out.

Still, you could put any of the top 10 QB's in the league in the KC offense and they would be putting up stats just like mahomes. Not to take anything away from the young man, but that offense is beast. If the bears O can ever even get close to that I will probably need to bring a change of underwear to the bars for every bears game.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Anyone who hates Pace for passing on Watson is an idiot.

Mahomes is "doing things Mitch can only dream of".....OK. What are they? Hitting wide open receivers in a great offensive scheme with fantastic personnel? OK.

Hall of Famer? OK

This is what we call a petulant child. I didn't get the QB I wanted, so I will bash Mitch for EVERYTHING, and praise Mahomes for everything. No matter what Mitch does, I will bash Pace and Mitch and NEVER be able to give an honest, objective assessment of Mitch's play. I will always be Mr. Yeah, But...

A draft profile on Mahomes - which didn't see him as a sure first rounder, let alone a #2 pick - has his pros as Strong Arm, and Cons as "will drive head coach crazy not staying within the system", and listed his NFL Comp as.....wait for it....JAY CUTLER. Which is interesting. Jay Cutler right now in that KC offense, even at his age, would look just like Mahomes does. :)

But as bears fans, some see it as their duty to second guess and whine and never, ever let up.

Just being a complainer is no badge of honor.

You just proved you haven't watched Mahomes play at all.

Trubisky isn't in Mahomes LEAGUE as a quarterback.

Mahomes extends plays that would be DEAD AND BURIED in Trubiskys world.

A ONCE IN A GENERATION arm. Another thing Mitch can only dream of. That fail Mary yesterday? Yeah with Mahomes arm...that ball travels to the endzone ...where it needed to be.

And I didn't want Mahomes, so I can admit I was wrong about him too.

But I sure as hell didn't want Trubisky over Watson. And I haven't wavered on that. I think Watson will always be the bigger playmaker than Trubisky too.

And Mahomes is just on another level than both of them. If you don't see that, you know jack squat about football.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

A ONCE IN A GENERATION arm. Another thing Mitch can only dream of. That fail Mary yesterday? Yeah with Mahomes arm...that ball travels to the endzone ...where it needed to be.

But I sure as hell didn't want Trubisky over Watson. And I haven't wavered on that. I think Watson will always be the bigger playmaker than Trubisky too.

And Mahomes is just on another level than both of them. If you don't see that, you know jack squat about football.

Why do you FEEL the need TO capitalize RANDOM shit you ONLY look more fucking STUPID

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Why do you FEEL the need TO capitalize RANDOM shit you ONLY look more fucking STUPID

Actually my caps are quite calculated. So it's only stupid to someone who can't figure that out.

Someone like YOU, whoss random caps ARE stupid.

See how calculated the YOU and ARE were? Lol

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
But...but....Nagy is Reid tree, lol.

But ... but ... Nagy had nothing to do with the Bears when he was drafted.

Stop making threads. You are not even smart enough to post in a thread, let alone make a thread.

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
But ... but ... Nagy had nothing to do with the Bears when he was drafted.

Stop making threads. You are not even smart enough to post in a thread, let alone make a thread.

But but youre rebuttal MADE NO SENSE.

The fact that you went on to call me dumb after a non-sensical response like that is precious.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
But but youre rebuttal MADE NO SENSE.

The fact that you went on to call me dumb after a non-sensical response like that is precious.

Mahomes was the most green, but the most talented.

He landed in the hands of the guy who turned favre into a God. If he landed with the bears he would be jay cutler part 2.

To which you responded:
But...but....Nagy is Reid tree, lol.

Sadly, you cannot even do the most basic reasoning.

Mahomes would have probably been broken playing under Fox. He would have had a childish offensive system without any weapons whatsoever. Fox would have run on first and second, leaving Mahomes to try to do something on third and long. He would not have had open receivers like he has in KC. He would have been a turnover machine.

If Nagy even accepted coming here (which he might not have if Fox had ruined Mahomes in 1 season), Mahomes would have had zero game experience in a new complicated system. He would certainly not be the same Mahomes that he is today.

Svic

Liked Posts:

Their arms are not that different. Trubisky threw a ball 50+ yards into the wind and was 1 yard short....

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Mahomes was the most green, but the most talented.

He landed in the hands of the guy who turned favre into a God. If he landed with the bears he would be jay cutler part 2.

People don’t understand this. You change one thing, everything changes. He could have been better than what he is in KC right now. He could have been the same. He could have sucked as well. Nobody will ever know. Plenty of quarterbacks that go to other teams and they don’t play like they use to.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Funniest thing ive ever read on this board.

err, I think Svic guy over there just doesn't understand what you mean by arm.

Trubisky can prob launch it as far as mahomes, however, trubisky has a 55 MPH velocity, while mahomes has a 62(I think?). 60+ Is elite. In comparison, watson has a 48 and has no problem lobbing up balls.

Trubisky can def launch it near 70 yards, I doubt you ever need more than that

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
err, I think Svic guy over there just doesn't understand what you mean by arm.

Trubisky can prob launch it as far as mahomes, however, trubisky has a 55 MPH velocity, while mahomes has a 62(I think?). 60+ Is elite. In comparison, watson has a 48 and has no problem lobbing up balls.

Trubisky can def launch it near 70 yards, I doubt you ever need more than that

Trubisky has a GOOD NFL ARM.

Meaning he can make probably every NFL throw.

And then there is Pat Mahomes. Who can make every throw AND the ones nobody should be able to make.

Mahomes is in rare company arm wise. Bert Jones, Marino, Jeff George....those guys made throws that FEW QBs could ever make.

BTW, Mahomes can throw the ball 85 yds.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Didn't we hear the same thing last year but with Watson? And this year Watson has been marginal.. maybe a little time for all of them to play before anointing them goat or bust city?

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Actually my caps are quite calculated. So it's only stupid to someone who can't figure that out.

Someone like YOU, whoss random caps ARE stupid.

See how calculated the YOU and ARE were? Lol

It’s almost like you don’t understand when you’re being MOCKED.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
Ok. I like firm young breasts. I think our Mitchell might as well. My guess is that he got some prior to the Bucs game and none since. Get him some firm bouncy tata’s and he’ll be aight.

CBEARS32

Liked Posts:
Grasping Firm Tata’s could be the answer for young Mitchell problems....lol

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
THIS statement from Nagy is frighteningly telling about we've signed up for...

(speaking on the Bears lack of balance) ''It doesn't mean that you change the pass-run ratio or anything like that, but when you do run, your yards per carry has to be better,'' Nagy said.

Well there ya have it. He basically just told the world he will ALWAYS be pass first. He will ALWAYS pass more than run. His run-pass ratio to date has certainly proven that.

Another pass happy hot shot who thinks he's hot shit with his nifty visor and smarter than everybody and thinks the NFL is Arena ball. One too many Madden video games for Nagy.

Here's the full article of the latest dumb shit to come out of this goons mouth...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bears-searching-answers-problem-areas-surface-204735099--nfl.html

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I almost laughed at "nifty visor" in this one. But, no, still bull****.

Status
Not open for further replies.