Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Win a championship? Doubt it. Making the playoffs would be nice for right now..

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only if Saad takes HGH and licks behind the ears of a bunch of horny toads.

Sikura does 12 sets of squats twice a week.

Bondra loses 20 lbs from his gut and ads it to his legs.

Keith goes back in time and sits out the anaheim series.

Toews eats some fucking beef and wild boar caught with his bare hands, returning to his primal state as ... a man.

Hayden should go back to pee wee hockey and learn how to skate from the kids. Kinda do a Billy Madison thing until he can graduate to Bickell level of at least hitting the guy before he falls over and crashes into the boards.

Bovquist should be allowed to sacrifice the spirits and eat the flesh of manning, murphy, and davidson so he can age 3 years over night.

Pretty sure Debricat is already sacrificing babies to satan so he is covered.

AA should go back to Russia and learn how fight like a ...Russian. Wrestle some bears or something you fucking pussy.

But yeah...no...not with the way the Central is. Its going to be tough. The Wild and Blues are looking up at us...so suppose we can beat them down with Dallas...just maybe. Right now the Central is ahead of everyone else. 5th place is first everywhere else.

Our last place team is 4-4.

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
With Crawford back the defense looks infinitely better. They probably have the talent to make the playoffs as long as Crawford stays healthy, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them bounced in the first round if they did.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No. They have very little secondary scoring and the defense has only looked good 1 game this year--the last game.

They might squeak into the playoffs on the efforts of Crawford, Toews, Kane and Debrincat, but the rest of the team looks too green, too geriatric, too little talent (or not bringing heir talent to bear), & questionable game plan/systems--at least until proven otherwise.

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
No. They have very little secondary scoring and the defense has only looked good 1 game this year--the last game.

Did you watch that first game he came back? That game could have easily been 8-1. He makes a vast difference and he'll get better as he gets back acclimated to playing after being off for so long. You don't just come back after being gone for 10 months and stop every shot.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did you watch that first game he came back? That game could have easily been 8-1. He makes a vast difference and he'll get better as he gets back acclimated to playing after being off for so long. You don't just come back after being gone for 10 months and stop every shot.
Crawford is fine.

The team D still sucks like Paris Hilton trying to get out of a DUI.

That is the problem.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Fortin is a key. He kinda looks like Vinnie out there, but with hands to receive pucks. It took a long time for team mates to find the tape of Vinnie he was so fast. I think Fortin is slowing down to make it easier for them right now. He is always putting the puck to the net and if Kane gets a few more games with him he will catch the pace.

Toews is tops in the league at faceoffs, the rest are under 46%, sure seems alot worse, but Fortin has jumped in and I have seen him win 2/3. That has to be better.

I dont know what happened with the pp last game, or the PK for that fact. Schmaltz got put on the kill over Johnson and thats just a lost faceoff.

Kunitz? again, how long is this going to take to get him in the loft?

I like Haydons game, he is always skating to the puck, I think there are times he skates to chase too much and should just stay set up in front of the net. They keep sending 3 guys to the puck so if they do win it, the only thing to do with it is send it back to the blue line and hope the dmen keep it in the zone. If someone is in front of the net, that leads to quick chances.

I guess we see who skates where tonight against the physical rangers. It really blew that cat got no backup last game when he had to go against a guy 40 pounds over him.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
No IGT? Maybe they are

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fortin is more like Stalberg

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Well, that was some game, seemed pretty even most of the first half of the game, but stats showed rangers were not doing anything against a strong defense.

Now, do you give Ward the Blues again and save Crow for sunday against the speed team?