How is Fred Hoiberg not fired yet?

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't care about injuries. There are no excuses for allowing a guy who is probably a top 10-15 player in the NBA scoring 52 points in 2.5 quarters of play. How did he continuously keep getting wide-open looks with no adjustments whatsoever? If Klay would have played the entire game, he would have demolished every single United Center record Michael Jordan set or anyone else for that matter. What an embarrassment. Their team defense is probably the worst in Chicago Bulls history.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Their perimeter defense is one of the worst I've ever seen. The issue is there's only 2 guys that are above average defenders in Carter and Dunn. I think Markannen is an average defender who will get better. Everyone else can't guard a cardboard box. Lopez doesn't play so I don't count him. We are in desperate need of a wing player that can defend something.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Now not to say that I don't agree with the premise of the OP, but for the sake of consistency, were the head coaches of the teams fired after these notable scoring performances?

Kobe's 81 vs Toronto
Kobe's 60 in 3 quarters vs Dallas
Klay's 60 in 3 quarters vs Indiana
Curry's 13 3s vs New Orleans

Fred probably deserves an ax, but this particular game will not be the reason.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Now not to say that I don't agree with the premise of the OP, but for the sake of consistency, were the head coaches of the teams fired after these notable scoring performances?

Kobe's 81 vs Toronto
Kobe's 60 in 3 quarters vs Dallas
Klay's 60 in 3 quarters vs Indiana
Curry's 13 3s vs New Orleans

Fred probably deserves an ax, but this particular game will not be the reason.

Fred won't get fired until the season is over. The Bulls didn't exactly have high expectations.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ego. GarPax got rid of Thibs to get their guy... I don't think they want to admit that they're wrong yet. JMO.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
they are still trying to prove tim floyd was not a mistake.

The funny part, is KC was on the score this morning, he said, not only did they allow the lane for layups, they let them kick out to Klay for the 3. Even bad teams cover one aspect, bulls did not defend either.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Ego. GarPax got rid of Thibs to get their guy... I don't think they want to admit that they're wrong yet. JMO.

Pax... ego? NAH

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:

I dont think its the fat that they were wrong, it was that Jimmy was right.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
they are still trying to prove tim floyd was not a mistake.

The funny part, is KC was on the score this morning, he said, not only did they allow the lane for layups, they let them kick out to Klay for the 3. Even bad teams cover one aspect, bulls did not defend either.

What does Tim Floyd (a Krause hire) have to do with Fred?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Like Jabari said... "I'm here to score."

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't care about injuries. There are no excuses for allowing a guy who is probably a top 10-15 player in the NBA scoring 52 points in 2.5 quarters of play. How did he continuously keep getting wide-open looks with no adjustments whatsoever? If Klay would have played the entire game, he would have demolished every single United Center record Michael Jordan set or anyone else for that matter. What an embarrassment. Their team defense is probably the worst in Chicago Bulls history.

It all starts at the top with GarPax. They hired Freddy Flinstone... It will remain more of the same, until someone murders GarPax.

I say we draw straws for that duty.

DCguy

Liked Posts:
They are going to ride it out with Fred. They are giving him "his" players but there isn't any improvement, no identity, no nothing. Don't want to admit they chose the wrong guy.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I think they'll fire him at the end of the year. GarPax should be headed out he door with him. Why should they get to pick another coach? Which i'm guessing will be Doug Collins....until Hinrich is groomed.