Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think they'll fire him at the end of the year. GarPax should be headed out he door with him. Why should they get to pick another coach? Which i'm guessing will be Doug Collins....until Hinrich is groomed.
Doug Collins is a good coach for the purpose of bringing a young team to a legit playoff presence...much like Skiles. Though I figure at this point that type of coach is more outdated than Thibs in style.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
So that's it? No context on how the situations are different?

Umm,no, for some people I guess its enough. I am pretty sure they came from the same fucking school, Iowa state though if that helps, otherwise, let google be your friend.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Umm,no, for some people I guess its enough. I am pretty sure they came from the same fucking school, Iowa state though if that helps, otherwise, let google be your friend.

So nothing on how Floyd was the first coach after Jackson-Jordan-Pippen?? Nothing on Floyd being given a bare minimum roster? Nothing on the fact that two different GMs hired each?

It's just that they were both college coaches? Great though.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
So nothing on how Floyd was the first coach after Jackson-Jordan-Pippen?? Nothing on Floyd being given a bare minimum roster? Nothing on the fact that two different GMs hired each?

It's just that they were both college coaches? Great though.

You are saying that Hoiberg was given a stacked roster? The alpha males that knew he was a joke?

come on man, you just want to fight.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You are saying that Hoiberg was given a stacked roster? The alpha males that knew he was a joke?

come on man, you just want to fight.

You're comparing Fred to Floyd just on the basis that they were college coaches. It ignores a whole bunch of context between the two being hired. It's just a lazy comparison.

I apologize if you are upset I asked you to explain your thought.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
You're comparing Fred to Floyd just on the basis that they were college coaches. It ignores a whole bunch of context between the two being hired. It's just a lazy comparison.

I apologize if you are upset I asked you to explain your thought.

College coaches from the same school, like Iowa state is Duke or North Carolina and a perennial contender for the national title.

It was clear that Krause was wrong with Floyd, but for some reason Paxson thought he could do it and make it work, while we lose Michael Jordans son in the process, with his same competitive spirit. Then defending every bonehead move Fred makes.

I tend to think Paxson is feared in the organization. I wish Pax would get a thought in his mind that Steve Kerr basically played the same position as he did on the bulls, and Pax could go down to the court and take over. There is another out of bounds in my idiot mind thought, Floyd, Hoiberg, Kerr, Paxson.

Maybe he would put Lopez in the game and have a chance to get some return for him, like a 3 that can play the three and defend the 3..

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
College coaches from the same school, like Iowa state is Duke or North Carolina and a perennial contender for the national title.

It was clear that Krause was wrong with Floyd, but for some reason Paxson thought he could do it and make it work, while we lose Michael Jordans son in the process, with his same competitive spirit. Then defending every bonehead move Fred makes.

I tend to think Paxson is feared in the organization. I wish Pax would get a thought in his mind that Steve Kerr basically played the same position as he did on the bulls, and Pax could go down to the court and take over. There is another out of bounds in my idiot mind thought, Floyd, Hoiberg, Kerr, Paxson.

Maybe he would put Lopez in the game and have a chance to get some return for him, like a 3 that can play the three and defend the 3..

What about Michael Jordan's son?

Again, the lack of context here in you comparing the two is astounding.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Floyd was bad coach irrespective of how bad hoiberg is. Forget his abysmal record with the bulls. The hornets wisely cut him lose after one season despite making the playoffs.

mcgrad70

Liked Posts:
The bottom line is the Bulls despite their mediocrity sell the UC out regularly and the Bulls are near the bottom in payroll.

For an ownership group with not a single sportsman among its members, this is the best of all possible worlds.

Gar-Pax ain't going no where.
And I seriously doubt Hoiberg is either.

Reinsdorf is a native New Yorker.
I wish he had been affluent enough to have bought in his native New York.