Thread: Beyond pathectic game against warriors-----Why do people pay money to see this team

All-Star

Default Beyond pathectic game against warriors-----Why do people pay money to see this team

Good lord if that was not bad- a high school team could do better. If the warriors did not stop trying they could have scored 200 points. It had to be painful for the warriors coach to be involved in this game. At least I do not watch this garbage.

All-Star

I have never been to the UC and don't have cable so I am sure they aren't making money of me. Do they get a cut if i buy nba 2k19?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have never been to the UC and don't have cable so I am sure they aren't making money of me. Do they get a cut if i buy nba 2k19?
    yes they do.
    109 years since the last back to back world titles

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by anotheridiot View Post
    yes they do.
    Torrents it is then

There is added pressure holding onto season tickets. You get to move to row 7 in the rounded sections and still keep the lowest price tickets. Go to the straight middle and its higher priced on the 300 level. Either way, if you stop, and try to start again, you are at the top on the ends and mostly watching the game on the big screen. When we started, they just gave Noah that big contract.

I at least feel that I have a right to bitch about Hoiberg and the kids get to go to the games. Don't under estimate the value of seeing Benny and the luvabulls, its better than the game most nights.
    109 years since the last back to back world titles

I ain't never fucked over anybody in my life who didn't have it coming to them.

I've been to one game this season and it was because someone offered me free tickets. No chance I'd pay honestly unless it was to see LeBron or the Warriors.
    I'm a Chicagoan till Chicago ends,
    Till we blow like Chicago wind

Hidden Content

Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by zack54attack View Post
    I've been to one game this season and it was because someone offered me free tickets. No chance I'd pay honestly unless it was to see LeBron or the Warriors.
    Unfortunatly, I agree with you. only 5 wins and 15 losses. It doesn't look good.