Beyond pathectic game against warriors-----Why do people pay money to see this team

richb688

Liked Posts:
Good lord if that was not bad- a high school team could do better. If the warriors did not stop trying they could have scored 200 points. It had to be painful for the warriors coach to be involved in this game. At least I do not watch this garbage.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I have never been to the UC and don't have cable so I am sure they aren't making money of me. Do they get a cut if i buy nba 2k19?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
There is added pressure holding onto season tickets. You get to move to row 7 in the rounded sections and still keep the lowest price tickets. Go to the straight middle and its higher priced on the 300 level. Either way, if you stop, and try to start again, you are at the top on the ends and mostly watching the game on the big screen. When we started, they just gave Noah that big contract.

I at least feel that I have a right to bitch about Hoiberg and the kids get to go to the games. Don't under estimate the value of seeing Benny and the luvabulls, its better than the game most nights.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
[video=youtube;xLpfbcXTeo8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLpfbcXTeo8[/video]

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I've been to one game this season and it was because someone offered me free tickets. No chance I'd pay honestly unless it was to see LeBron or the Warriors.

EthanHarris

Liked Posts:
I've been to one game this season and it was because someone offered me free tickets. No chance I'd pay honestly unless it was to see LeBron or the Warriors.

Unfortunatly, I agree with you. only 5 wins and 15 losses. It doesn't look good.