Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Go to The Bar for information on the CCS HOF!!

  1. #1
    v. 2.0: Fully Modded FirstTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26,029

    Default Go to The Bar for information on the CCS HOF!!


  2. #2
    CCS Donator Omeletpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19,464

    Default

    Guess First Timer didnt think Beckdawg, best poster on all of CSS, was worthy of a nomination.

    Fake nominations
    Democrats only plan: take care of illegals then tax Americans to pay for it

  3. #3
    CCS Donator
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    9,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omeletpants View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Guess First Timer didnt think Beckdawg, best poster on all of CSS, was worthy of a nomination.

    Fake nominations
    Awards like that are for children anyway. It's fitting that FirstTimer was the one who announced it.

  4. #4
    v. 2.0: Fully Modded FirstTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omeletpants View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Guess First Timer didnt think Beckdawg, best poster on all of CSS, was worthy of a nomination.

    Fake nominations
    I nominated beckdawg

  5. #5
    v. 2.0: Fully Modded FirstTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parade_Rain View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Awards like that are for children anyway. It's fitting that FirstTimer was the one who announced it.
    Shouldn't you be whiteknighting for Lovie?

  6. #6
    CCS Donator Omeletpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I nominated beckdawg
    Didnt see him on the list
    Democrats only plan: take care of illegals then tax Americans to pay for it

  7. #7
    CCS Donator
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    9,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omeletpants View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didnt see him on the list
    At least one of the posters picked is on my ignore list. LOL. Beckdawg should win. We should actually have our own adult anyway. I don't see a ton of cross-pollenation from the Cubs forum to others. ex- CSF77 is a major poster here. I don't see him much elsewhere on CCS.

  8. #8
    CCS Donator Omeletpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parade_Rain View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At least one of the posters picked is on my ignore list. LOL. Beckdawg should win. We should actually have our own adult anyway. I don't see a ton of cross-pollenation from the Cubs forum to others. ex- CSF77 is a major poster here. I don't see him much elsewhere on CCS.
    Proves the Mods don't know dick
    Democrats only plan: take care of illegals then tax Americans to pay for it

  9. #9
    CCS Staff SilenceS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omeletpants View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Proves the Mods don't know dick
    Iíll let you touch it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

    "Cubs have morphed into one of the worst teams in baseball. Not a chance in hell they would win a single playoff game. Forum members and ESPN reporters claiming this is one of the best teams in history are fucking morons." Egg Scrambles prediction

    The plan!

    Hidden Content

  10. #10
    CCS Donator Omeletpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’ll let you touch it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They said you were dead
    Democrats only plan: take care of illegals then tax Americans to pay for it

  11. #11
    CCS Staff SilenceS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omeletpants View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They said you were dead
    Canít kill steel


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

    "Cubs have morphed into one of the worst teams in baseball. Not a chance in hell they would win a single playoff game. Forum members and ESPN reporters claiming this is one of the best teams in history are fucking morons." Egg Scrambles prediction

    The plan!

    Hidden Content

  12. #12
    All-Star CSF77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    11,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parade_Rain View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At least one of the posters picked is on my ignore list. LOL. Beckdawg should win. We should actually have our own adult anyway. I don't see a ton of cross-pollenation from the Cubs forum to others. ex- CSF77 is a major poster here. I don't see him much elsewhere on CCS.
    I'm just bored on break most of my posts. Beck deserves any award because he tries to teach vs argue. Sometimes.... But he backs up what he posts which is the right way of debating.

  13. #13
    CCS Staff SilenceS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,249

    Default

    Beck a loser. Just kidding. I donít agree with him some but he does do his due diligence 9n data


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content

    "Cubs have morphed into one of the worst teams in baseball. Not a chance in hell they would win a single playoff game. Forum members and ESPN reporters claiming this is one of the best teams in history are fucking morons." Egg Scrambles prediction

    The plan!

    Hidden Content

  14. #14
    All-Star CSF77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    11,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beck a loser. Just kidding. I don’t agree with him some but he does do his due diligence 9n data


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He needs to lighten up on Baez. Fielding bible multi position winner for the 3rd year. Finally meets his hitting potential.

  15. #15
    v. 2.0: Fully Modded FirstTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omeletpants View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didnt see him on the list
    I posted the list of posters I personally nominated.

    That doesn't mean he got enough votes to get through to the Finalists. Talk to the other mods. Not me.

  16. #16
    CCS Donator Omeletpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I posted the list of posters I personally nominated.

    That doesn't mean he got enough votes to get through to the Finalists. Talk to the other mods. Not me.
    It's a sham that Beckdawg isn't even nominated. Best poster on any of the forums. Lost respect for Mods
    Democrats only plan: take care of illegals then tax Americans to pay for it

  17. #17
    v. 2.0: Fully Modded FirstTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omeletpants View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a sham that Beckdawg isn't even nominated. Best poster on any of the forums. Lost respect for Mods
    Go talk to them about it. However, they won't care about anything you say.

  18. #18
    CCS Donator Omeletpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    they won't care about anything you say.
    Which is why they are bad Mods
    Democrats only plan: take care of illegals then tax Americans to pay for it

  19. #19
    All-Star chibears55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omeletpants View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a sham that Beckdawg isn't even nominated. Best poster on any of the forums. Lost respect for Mods
    Popularity contest...
    Doesn't matter on a message board

  20. #20
    CCS Donator Omeletpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Popularity contest...
    Doesn't matter on a message board
    Thanks, Capt Obvious
    Democrats only plan: take care of illegals then tax Americans to pay for it

  21. #21
    v. 2.0: Fully Modded FirstTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omeletpants View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which is why they are bad Mods
    So I'm a good mod. Thanks.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •