Blackhawks fire Q

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would be fitting. Unfortunately it likely won't matter anyways. Hawks and Blues both stink this year.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah agree ya Grim.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder if Q goes to St Louis and has success if it will get Bowman and McMansion out of the door quicker.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
there were all kind of pictures of Q at the tailgates at the game sunday night. All the love Q responses. I figure the guy wants to take a year off and let the hawks pay him the rest of his 6 million before taking on another job, but when the right one comes along, I bet he gets Babcock money.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I wonder how much he honestly still has in the tank to care? I mean, he's already got the cups and wins and HOF.... He could just stay in Chicago and party...

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I wonder how much he honestly still has in the tank to care? I mean, he's already got the cups and wins and HOF.... He could just stay in Chicago and party...

I think he has plenty to prove. They could have parted ways in the off season with the playoff reason and would have been cleaner. The middle of the season move and firing blamed him. He might not have had alot left, but I think that got re energized.