Q. We hardly knew ye.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
Serious about this firing? Sucks he's the scapegoat after what he's done for this franchise.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Firing Stan right now would have no impact on the on ice product right now. His day is coming unless there's a resurrection. There is a lot of heat on Hawks management right up to the Grinch. Ticket prices are through the roof, with terrible resale prices for ST holders.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Yeah but it will stop Stan from making another dumb ass trade

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Already a thread for this.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All coaches grow stale. After all even Scotty Bowman was fired, and he is de facto better than Q.

Q being let go needed to happen, preferrably after last season and not 14 games into this one.

That, however, does not exonerate Stan. He should've been gone, too. Both have done a lot of good for the club but it's time to move on.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All coaches grow stale. After all even Scotty Bowman was fired, and he is de facto better than Q.

Q being let go needed to happen, preferrably after last season and not 14 games into this one.

That, however, does not exonerate Stan. He should've been gone, too. Both have done a lot of good for the club but it's time to move on.

Love your "thanks Karpotzov" sig. I've had that feature turned off so just noticed it. The Foley rant was an absolute classic!

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
New coach, same shit ST's....league worst PP soon to be joined by the PK. They were actually playing pretty well....sloppy, but not bad by their sad standards.

Suddenly....

It's the 2-2-2 breakfast special!!! 2-0 lead...2 penalties....2 PP goals

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
New coach, same shit ST's....league worst PP soon to be joined by the PK. They were actually playing pretty well....sloppy, but not bad by their sad standards.

Suddenly....

It's the 2-2-2 breakfast special!!! 2-0 lead...2 penalties....2 PP goals

I think we have to give JC some latitude--it's only been 3 games in. Thanks to them not letting Q go in the offseason like they should have if they were smart, JC has to evaluate and formulate the game-plan on the fly--rather than in the preseason like everyone else.

It also doesn't help that he's got to deal with some old and decrepit D-men like Keith and Seabrook, and FWDs who can't be bothered to play defense, like Kane.

I ain't expecting any miracles from JC given the team we're icing, but odds are this bunch doesn't manage 0-64 in their remaining games. And if by some twisted miracle they do--Stan joins Q.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I think we have to give JC some latitude--it's only been 3 games in. Thanks to them not letting Q go in the offseason like they should have if they were smart, JC has to evaluate and formulate the game-plan on the fly--rather than in the preseason like everyone else.

It also doesn't help that he's got to deal with some old and decrepit D-men like Keith and Seabrook, and FWDs who can't be bothered to play defense, like Kane.

I ain't expecting any miracles from JC given the team we're icing, but odds are this bunch doesn't manage 0-64 in their remaining games. And if by some twisted miracle they do--Stan joins Q.

What does our good guy lord and savior have to do with this? And if anything, he's the one for miracles...