Thoughts on Cameron Meredith

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wow...it took only 239 posts for you to answer my question. Thanks!

You didn't respond to me until post 155 so it hasn't been 239 posts. Further you did not ask the question in the manner that you just did until much later. So 239 posts is a gross exaggeration.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
You didn't respond to me until post 155 so it hasn't been 239 posts. Further you did ask the question in the manner that you just did until much later. So 239 posts is a gross exaggeration.

Yes, I underperformed.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Robinson was dusting DBs in the first 3 steps of his routes on the weekend. Rewatching it he had guys turned around and falling over.

There is a great screen shot of Miller running a route and the DB doing a cartwheel when Miller breaks out of his cut.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Robinson was dusting DBs in the first 3 steps of his routes on the weekend. Rewatching it he had guys turned around and falling over.

There is a great screen shot of Miller running a route and the DB doing a cartwheel when Miller breaks out of his cut.

Yeah even on the first D, he had a few steps on the DB and Trubs just threw back shoulder instead of hitting him in stride.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah even on the first D, he had a few steps on the DB and Trubs just threw back shoulder instead of hitting him in stride.

That play was great from everyone involved.

Trubisky stares to the other side of the field and comes back and Shead is sprinting all out to try and get caught up after getting dusted at the line and 10 just drops it behind him for an easy catch.

I think the connection amongst the is growing exponentially now that they all have a better understanding of the offense.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Awesome.
The veiled Trubisky shade is LOLZ.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

You think Robinson might have simply turned a corner in terms of his ACL recovery? Confidence in that knee?

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
You think Robinson might have simply turned a corner in terms of his ACL recovery? Confidence in that knee?

To me he looked more explosive than any time during the season. Not sure if that's because Detroit's secondary is bad though.