My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Week 10​

Detroit (3-5 Last in NFC North) @ Chicago (5-3 1st in NFC North)

det.png
chi.png

Kickoff 12:00 p.m. CST
TV: FOX
Radio: WBBM 780. FADE TO BLACK & Tom Thayer on the call. Mark Grote on the sideline.
Season series: First meeting​
All-time: Bears lead 97–74–5. Lions have won 9 of 10.

14adcf8f-835a-432c-8727-c845d2129fc4.jpg

Injury Report
Lions
OUT: T.J. Lang, Darius Slay
Doubtful: Eli Harold
Questionable: Ezekiel Ansah, Kerryon Johnson, Jalen Reeves-Maybin, Luke Willson
Bears
OUT: Dion Sims
Questionable: Bilal Nichols

Random former Lions player of the Week

QB Dan Orlovsky

dan-orlovsky-e1305394529682.jpg

Random former Bears player of the Week

RB Rashaan Salaam

Rashaan-Salaam-pp.jpg

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's only Official if Gus makes the thread

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
Just saw on ESPN that Dion Sims is out with a concussion. Maybe he's had it all year long...

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just saw on ESPN that Dion Sims is out with a concussion. Maybe he's had it all year long...

Even a concussion wouldn't explain his terrible play

EbonyRaptor

Liked Posts:
Mack and Robinson had full participation in practice Wed/Thu/Fri and Gabriel had "FP" yesterday and today. Detroit has a couple starters ruled out and a few more in the questionable category. Hopefully we pound the snot out of those guys.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully Shaheen plays and Simms never sees the field again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Mack gets the same amount of sacks as Stafford gets touchdowns. 0
Mack doesn't play.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's only Official if Gus makes the thread

Isn't he the good luck charm for these threads?

To be fair, the Miami loss was on Gus`s watch. I did one for the Pats and we lost. I received about thirty seven death threats in my inbox...mostly from Gus himself...so I bounced the ball back his way.

Just between me, you two and the rest of the entire internet...Gus was totally phoning it in and this is a Division Game.

#buckleup

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
To be fair, the Miami loss was on Gus`s watch. I did one for the Pats and we lost. I received about thirty seven death threats in my inbox...mostly from Gus himself...so I bounced the ball back his way.

Just between me, you two and the rest of the entire internet...Gus was totally phoning it in and this is a Division Game.

#buckleup

Fair enough.

#buckleup

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Lions fans are delusional. They think their best strategy is to try and go deep to Goladay and Jones often in this game.

It's really what those two WRs do best, but it plays right into our defense's hands. Hope their coaches are as foolish. Might have helped if they didn't trade away their only YAC WR...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions fans are delusional. They think their best strategy is to try and go deep to Goladay and Jones often in this game.

It's really what those two WRs do best, but it plays right into our defense's hands. Hope their coaches are as foolish. Might have helped if they didn't trade away their only YAC WR...

Delusional in what regard? If your saying Stafford won't have time to go deep, then I agree, but if you think your corners are a serious concern, your wrong.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Delusional in what regard? If your saying Stafford won't have time to go deep, then I agree, but if you think your corners are a serious concern, your wrong.

Stafford wont have time. At least you realize that. Unfortunately after trading Tate, you have no short passing YAC threat. Unless you think Ellington is going to take over for Tate without missing a beat.

Gollumday and Jones are deep guys. Riddick is a slower Cohen, but does His damage when there is space...which you need to create without a legit threat underneath now. Both your top RBs are hobbled, so your finally ok running game is back to usual.

Good luck! Oh...is Teez going to cover Gabriel? I'm sure if you press play and watch the tape, it will prove he can. Theres only .4 seconds difference in their 40 times....

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
If Mack is healthy, Robinson and Gabriel play, Bears 42, Lions 23

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Mack and Robinson had full participation in practice Wed/Thu/Fri and Gabriel had "FP" yesterday and today. Detroit has a couple starters ruled out and a few more in the questionable category. Hopefully we pound the snot out of those guys.

What is an "FP"? Thank you!