Chicago Panthers News Thread

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All news on the team will be posted here.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Panther's Scott makes 1st trip to IR.

Chicago, IL - The Chicago Panthers announced a roster move today that would send John Scott to the injured reserve list. Scott had his hand examined after a fight in a game New Years Night.

After being aqquired from the Rubber Duckies, the 6'8" Scott has participated in 55 Panther games, accumulating 20 goals, with 14 assists. Scott leads the Chicago Panthers squad with 104 PIMS, Scott also leads the team in hits with 505.

"It's part of the game, and its one of those injuries that happen." Scott was quoted saying at the press confrence. "Will it be the last time, Probably not, my job is to stick up for my team, and provide that spark when needed. Whether it's a hit or a fight, I know my role on the team."

"He is going to be missed out there, that means I just might have to step up and take that load." Panthers forward Patrick Sharp. Panther' Center John Toews also was quoted on the roster move. "I'm definately going to have to keep an eye out, especially during the stoppage of plays."

"This process is going to take time, and I cannot rush this." The leading scorer of last months playoff series is expected to return in 2 weeks time. General Manager DewsSox79 is expected to make a move, and could call upon a top prospect in Spokane.

Next Home Game: Tonight Jan. 4 2011. The first 1,500 fans into the game tonight recieve a Marian Hossa Bobblehead aka. Dewey Bobblehead

Icehog8.jpg

Southpaw24

Your worst nightmare
Liked Posts:
What times the game?

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
ill message you quag

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probert Recalled from Spokane

Chicago, IL - The Chicago Panthers announced yet another roster move today, which would bring Bob Probert up from Spokane. Probert is expected to join the team as soon as the team takes the ice tonight.

Next Home Game: Tonight Jan. 4 2011. The first 1,500 fans into the game tonight recieve a Marian Hossa Bobblehead aka. Dewey Bobblehead

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probert with his first NHL goal tonite to cap a 4-0 victory! "zombie" Probert is making a name for himself.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
panthers.png

Chicago, IL -- Chicago Panthers recieved news this morning that John Scott has been cleared to play by team doctors. Scott is currently awaiting the decision if he is to be sent on a conditioning assignment with the Vancouver Royals or join the Panthers Line-up.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have resigned from the panthers. dont know where il go, but il find a home.

Southpaw24

Your worst nightmare
Liked Posts:
BREAKING NEWS:

Marian Hossa has been given his pink slip by the Chicago Panthers. The decision was made when the head coach noticed that he only shot towards to upper right part of the net. "We can't have our players only shooting at one part of the net, sooner or later the league will recognize this and he will be all but useless for us"

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pathers welcome new Defender
Chicago, IL --
The Chicago Panthers have announced that they have signed their 2nd round Pick M3xicank33lan to a contract. The Rookie has appeared in 2 games scoring 1 goal, and providing more physical play to the team.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
BREAKING NEWS:

Marian Hossa has been given his pink slip by the Chicago Panthers. The decision was made when the head coach noticed that he only shot towards to upper right part of the net. "We can't have our players only shooting at one part of the net, sooner or later the league will recognize this and he will be all but useless for us"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gmvxMJTXug&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited: