Who would u rather keep? Cody Parkey or Bearmick?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I kind of want Mick to replace Parkey.
So he could get drunk at halftime have a meltdowmn and go all McPhee on Trubisky after an INT? That would be Awesome.

img_7460.jpg

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I’d rather replace parkey with remy so that when his kick is going 20 yards wide right he would just move the goal posts.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Even if this is purely about the kicker job and nothing to do with posting, I would take me.

You´re kidding, right? You are nowhere good enough to hit the goalposts 4 times.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’d rather replace parkey with remy so that when his kick is going 20 yards wide right he would just move the goal posts.

ouch.

mecha

Liked Posts:
mick's QB analysis may be over the top, but at least he has high standards. the excess wankery envy over other QBs like Mahomes or Goff needs to stop however. people were clamoring the Bears weren't going to win a game 7 months ago, but because people like to bitch about everything now the narrative has shifted to the Bears haven't beat anyone. Trubisky is moving the ball on anyone, that's excellent. it's a favorable scenario where the QB isn't complete damaged goods after being regurgitated through 8 OCs and there's a coaching staff playing like it's the 2010s, not 1971.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Meh to both

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'll trust Jesus to make the right decision.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, let's be honest here, Mick does what he does (cause butt hurt) better than Cody does what he does (put points on the board).

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Well, let's be honest here, Mick does what he does (cause butt hurt) better than Cody does what he does (put points on the board).

But did you see all the butthurt Parkey caused around here?

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
It seemed to me that Parkey was finding humor in his ineptness Sunday. Bearmick on the other hand puts together serious responses when he is rigorously called out for his double standard quarterback evaluations, and ruthless criticism of Mitchell Trubisky, a hard working and talented young man.

When all said and done, I enjoy bearmick's commentary and would like him to stay and please show Parkey the exit sign. It's one thing to be horrible, but Parkey's attitude issues are becoming even a bigger problem. I give him one more chance against the Vikings.

Why in hell is this not a poll @HHM?

He found humor in it, because he got paid to do exactly what he did. . Simple evaluation of human behavior