Opening line has Bears favored by 3 over Vikings

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Bears were clearly outclassing Jets, Bill and Lions. This Bears team needs a real challenge.

I watched the Viks play the Saints a couple weeks back, looked like a battle of titans compared to most teams Bears have played. I could see the Viks were strong in every area. They battled back and forth all game, Saints went up in the 3rd, the Vikings pulled within 7 pts in the 4th, and then Saints kicked a FG. I thought it could have gone either way.

But also in the last 2 games in particular, I really think the Bears offense has put it together, and the defense has cleaned things up and many players have improved.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I watched the Viks play the Saints a couple weeks back, looked like a battle of titans compared to most teams Bears have played. I could see the Viks were strong in every area. They battled back and forth all game, Saints went up in the 3rd, the Vikings pulled within 7 pts in the 4th, and then Saints kicked a FG. I thought it could have gone either way.

But also in the last 2 games in particular, I really think the Bears offense has put it together and the defense has cleaned things up and many players have improved. Bears were clearly out classing Jets, Bill and Lions. This a good time for these two teams to meet.

If the Bears DIDN'T fully outclass those teams, we would have a different feel and rhetoric for how good this team actually is. Even the Patriots game, they're two idiotic special teams plays away from possibly winning.

This just feels different than barely squeezing out wins in defensive battles relying on special teams and defensive scores like Bears teams of the past.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
If the Bears DIDN'T fully outclass those teams, we would have a different feel and rhetoric for how good this team actually is. Even the Patriots game, they're two idiotic special teams plays away from possibly winning.

This just feels different than barely squeezing out wins in defensive battles relying on special teams and defensive scores like Bears teams of the past.
It does feel different.

Nagy said he wants them to have fun out there, and they are, because they could have started barking at the other team if they wanted to.