Cowherd on the Bears and Trubisky this morning

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The "looking off" stuff is often part of the playcall. A big deal is made of it when its really not all that crazy or impressive.

It may not be a big deal, but Trubisky has never done it. Atleast not well. Great to see in his development.

NumberMonkey

Liked Posts:
The "looking off" stuff is often part of the playcall. A big deal is made of it when its really not all that crazy or impressive.

That's absurd. Regardless of how common it is, it's something that must be done to be successful. He's doing it and has been successful.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
They want the bears to stay the same meatball franchise we have been since Halas passed. Sucks for them though because we are reinventing this franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The major networks want the Bears to be good every year. That’s why they draw PT games every year even when it’s known they won’t be very good. Chicago is a big market and the Bears have a national fan base. The Bears always bring big ratings in PT every year.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Colin Cowherd is the kind of guy that watches a little bit of Sunday Night Football and the first half of Monday Night Football and then claims to be a NFL expert. He's not just wrong with Trubisky. He's wrong so much of the time, he makes Skip Bayless look like Bill Walsh.

Same dude that said Baker Mayfield was Johnny Manziel 2.0. He stays stupid shit to get views. What a disingenuous prick.

I usually only watch him when Joel Klatt is on his show. Joel Klatt is awesome. And he comes on Cowherd's show and is like, "No, no, no, you're wrong. No, wrong." He makes Cowherd look stupid. It's great.

He isnt wrong. He's simply reading a script. It's his job to be contrary. He doesn't give a fuck, it's what he gets paid for. He's a actor, a personality. A sports entertainment employee .
Stop paying attention as though you are looking for insight or logic. All sports shows serve the same purpose, including all of nfl network and espn etc

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The major networks want the Bears to be good every year. That’s why they draw PT games every year even when it’s known they won’t be very good. Chicago is a big market and the Bears have a national fan base. The Bears always bring big ratings in PT every year.

No. They want us to be mediocre so they can use us for ratings while simultaneously making us a punching bag about why we’ve been mediocre for so damn long.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Colin Cowherd is the kind of guy that watches a little bit of Sunday Night Football and the first half of Monday Night Football and then claims to be a NFL expert. He's not just wrong with Trubisky. He's wrong so much of the time, he makes Skip Bayless look like Bill Walsh.

Same dude that said Baker Mayfield was Johnny Manziel 2.0. He stays stupid shit to get views. What a disingenuous prick.

I usually only watch him when Joel Klatt is on his show. Joel Klatt is awesome. And he comes on Cowherd's show and is like, "No, no, no, you're wrong. No, wrong." He makes Cowherd look stupid. It's great.

You reading too much into it.

Cowherd is a "media personality"

He has to say outlandish shit that people will react to. Its an act. He is literally a clown

msadows

Liked Posts:

What.

The playcall doesn't tell you what the safeties are going to do. Did you watch the video? If the 2nd safety helps deep on robinson mitch never makes that throw. He literally lets go of the ball the second he glances over to robinson, all because he saw man press coverage.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Backpedaling?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

Backpedaling?

Hahaha What a fucking tool. Last week it was Blake Bortles, and this wasn’t even one of Mitch’s better games. Imagine what this reactionary would say if he actually watched a bears game where he played well.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
No. They want us to be mediocre so they can use us for ratings while simultaneously making us a punching bag about why we’ve been mediocre for so damn long.

Oh, c'mon.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Oh, c'mon.

Its true. Even in the broadcast last night they took advantage of every chance they had to take a shot at us or Mitch. They want us to be relevant enough to put us in primetime but not good enough to win

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hahaha What a fucking tool. Last week it was Blake Bortles, and this wasn’t even one of Mitch’s better games. Imagine what this reactionary would say if he actually watched a bears game where he played well.

I love the backpedaling

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Is he still on the hate Mitch bandwagon? This guy is just entrenched, he's so entrenched he can't even believe his own eyes. Mitchell is playing great, open your eyes Cowherd

He isnt entrenched in anything. He doesn't care.
He's given the topic and angle to take.its none of his actual thought.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Its true. Even in the broadcast last night they took advantage of every chance they had to take a shot at us or Mitch. They want us to be relevant enough to put us in primetime but not good enough to win

Paranoid much?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

Trubisky is one the worst rated QBs in PFF.......Collinsworth owns part of PFF....

I think he harped a little bit too much on Trubisky's play and glossed over Cousins horrible play...Trubisky was clearly the better QB vs the individual circumstances.

Then again, Collinsworth is just a bad at his job anyway, so it could be that too.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky is one the worst rated QBs in PFF.......Collinsworth owns part of PFF....

I think he harped a little bit too much on Trubisky's play and glossed over Cousins horrible play...Trubisky was clearly the better QB vs the individual circumstances.

Then again, Collinsworth is just a bad at his job anyway, so it could be that too.

He compared Cousins to Andy Dalton. Thats pretty savage...

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

Wow I had no idea collinsworth is a partial owner of PFF. Talk about biased. He already was bad now he’s just unqualified.