Bears have already scored more points

DavidH

Liked Posts:
Remember when Roy Williams was our #1 receiver

537134.jpg

"When I came around him, all I saw was a big brown thing coming in front of me. I just tried to stop it."

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Bellamy, McBride, Wright, Inman, Tanner Gentry. Sickening.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Praise be to the beautiful bald bastard we are lucky enough to call coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I don’t think any team is better than the Bears right now. Just sayin. It’s possible we only have one more loss. Mitch is a winner and we are getting hot at just the right time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
And more importantly won more games :saxy:

NumberMonkey

Liked Posts:
Bernard Berrian, Mark Bradley, Airese Curry, Justin Gage, the Devin Hester experiment, Bobby Wade, Marcus Monk. JFC it's depressing to have lived this fandom for my whole life and think that the most consistent skill we had at the position this century until now was Marty Booker.

Fun fact: No one the bears drafted in 08 or 09 is in the league anymore.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I remember how much I loved Earl Bennett. That was my dude.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So many on here called BS when I mentioned the stark difference in WR corps talent from dead last in 2017 becoming a floor of at least average to good. High ceiling even. An entire off-season of ignorant "prove it" self-protecting naysayers...

I was argued with and told "they haven't played a down yet", "this is just on paper", "Kool-Aide much?", etc.

...and don't forget the age-old:

"WTH did Pace draft a safety with a rod in his leg (Jackson), and pay a ton of money to Robinson coming off an ACL?"

Then those who blasted moving the 2nd from 2019 to 2018 for Miller. SMH

I think many Bears fans were so used to shit WRs , they simply couldn't fathom actually being good, much less damn good after just 1 off-season. Hesitancy for Mitch was valid, but damn those WRs were :puke: I actually thank them for the tank job. A few meaningless winning TD dropped catches away from 2-3 more wins & no Roquan.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fourth in point differential. Time to start talking about the Bears as legit Super Bowl contenders, especially with Bear Weather coming up. :buttrock:

The Bears can't seem to run the ball well....that may put them at a disadvantage for "Bear weather"

Davide

Liked Posts:
Remember when Roy Williams was our #1 receiver

537134.jpg

My last and only Bears game that i've seen live was in 2011. We won at London vs the Buccaneers.

That's a Cutler's finger season, but Roy didn't play badly. And we went 7-2 before Cutler injury

mecha

Liked Posts:
no mention of Sam Hurd? I worked on the field (camera utility) at NIU football games, and was mic operator in some of the postgames. one of the chairs in the room had "SAM TURD" inscribed on it.

credit to the patience of Ryan Pace to address fixing virtually the entire team and seemingly saving the best for last in getting legitimate receivers. Trubisky on his worst day this year plays better than Cutler on his best day with the Bears.

Slim Cognito

BANNED
Liked Posts:
The Bears can't seem to run the ball well....that may put them at a disadvantage for "Bear weather"
Are you literally "kidding" me? Matt Forte is one of the best in the biz. Bring on the Bear Weather. :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you literally "kidding" me? Matt Forte is one of the best in the biz. Bring on the Bear Weather. :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Oh look, that unfunny Vic guy is back.