KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
The Seahawks have had Green Bays number in the last few season. What is the likelihood they deliver GBs their 5th loss, and with it a nonplayoff season?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rather hoping so, yes.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seattle is playing better overall than Green Bay. Hopefully it translates into a win.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Seattle is playing better overall than Green Bay. Hopefully it translates into a win.

I dunno about that. Seattle has lost their home field poxy this year. Got bitch slapped vs the Chargers just 2 weeks ago.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I dunno about that. Seattle has lost their home field poxy this year. Got bitch slapped vs the Chargers just 2 weeks ago.

It’s almost like the chargers are better than the Seahawks and Packers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
It’s almost like the chargers are better than the Seahawks and Packers

What have the Seahawks done that was impressive so far this year? They beat the Cowboys, Cardinals, Raiders and Lions. They played the Rams close but so did Green Bay.

I hope the Packers get rocked. Let's not assume Seattle is as good as in the past though. Their run defense is horrible.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
What have the Seahawks done that was impressive so far this year? They beat the Cowboys, Cardinals, Raiders and Lions. They played the Rams close but so did Green Bay.

I hope the Packers get rocked. Let's not assume Seattle is as good as in the past though. Their run defense is horrible.

So you see how since they both played a common opponent tough, that suggests they’re evenly matched. When two evenly matched teams play, the home team gets an advantage because they’re at home. Especially on a short week. Get it?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
So you see how since they both played a common opponent tough, that suggests they’re evenly matched. When two evenly matched teams play, the home team gets an advantage because they’re at home. Especially on a short week. Get it?

Modo said "Seattle is playing better overall than Green Bay". That is different than what you just said.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Game is in Seattle, lets not forget how big of an advantage that stadium is.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I just think Green Bay is going to get one here unfortunately. They are 0-4 on the road and are due for a road win. They played well at LA and New England. They know their backs are against the wall and if the lose this game and then at Minnesota, they are pretty much done.

Hope I am 100% wrong.