D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
[video=youtube;XZSZS2120So]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZSZS2120So[/video]

He says this at 7:28.
He has a point. Why should he care if he is rewarded if everyone was talking trash about him just days before?

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Waiting for Kay Adam's underwear to fly up and hit him in the face during a presser after that performance.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think the dear sweet one is basically referring to one guy, former NFL general manager Michael Lombardi. He ripped into Mitch on something called “Follow the Money,” a VSiN show on SiriusXM. It was a brutal hatchet job, so it got picked up by other sources, especially locally.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-bears-mitch-trubisky-national-criticism-20181108-story.html

"You couldn’t get me to buy Mitchell Trubisky if you had him on a discount rack at Filene’s Basement."

There have been others, but it was the Lombardi hit piece that made the most noise. I put Lombardi one very small step ahead of La Canfora.

"Last week, in a midseason quarterback index on NFL.com, Trubisky was ranked 26th behind Joe Flacco, Dak Prescott, Case Keenum, Jameis Winston and Blake Bortles."

It's not all one sided nationally.

https://www.chicagobears.com/video/mitchell-trubisky-is-a-fantasy-rock-star

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I honestly didn't know men shopped for clothes at Filene's Basement.

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:
stop overthrowing targets by 10 yards or 10 feet above them and people would stop talking shit. mitch will be the reason the bears lose in the playoffs.

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:
Wow, i didnt realise talking about Mitchull and his overthrows was such a touchy subject. Thanks for the negs!! Apparently, Im the only one watching the games and seeing the consistent overthrows and misses.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
stop overthrowing targets by 10 yards or 10 feet above them and people would stop talking shit. mitch will be the reason the bears lose in the playoffs.

But wouldn''t it be Mitch to lead us in the playoffs? Does realy anyone believes we would be the same with Cutler or Glennon?

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:
But wouldn''t it be Mitch to lead us in the playoffs? Does realy anyone believes we would be the same with Cutler or Glennon?

Cutler and Glennon were shit. At least Mitch has age on his side and will continue to develop. Cutler and Mitch do share some similarities, fairly accurate 15 yards in, but the deep passes are breath holders.

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
Cutler and Glennon were shit. At least Mitch has age on his side and will continue to develop. Cutler and Mitch do share some similarities, fairly accurate 15 yards in, but the deep passes are breath holders.

I wouldn't say that, it's not like he's tossing INT's left and right.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
Didn't win one part of this shit a playoff game?
Nothing against you but I will never unterstand why people will be so negative an tell that one player will lose a game.

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't say that, it's not like he's tossing INT's left and right.

14 INTs in 21 Games. Its more than the fear of INTs, its the fear of another missed first down or easy TD. Weve seen plenty of those so far. To be fair to Mitch, hes playing better now than he was last year. Development happens, but dont act like Im making shit up with his missed throws.

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
14 INTs in 21 Games. Its more than the fear of INTs, its the fear of another missed first down or easy TD. Weve seen plenty of those so far. To be fair to Mitch, hes playing better now then he was last year. Development happens, but dont act like Im making shit up with his missed throws.

Missing throws is one thing, but I'm not cringing every time he tosses one deep. I'm hoping for the big play.

He's not just playing better than last year, he's playing infinitely better.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
14 INTs in 21 Games. Its more than the fear of INTs, its the fear of another missed first down or easy TD. Weve seen plenty of those so far. To be fair to Mitch, hes playing better now than he was last year. Development happens, but dont act like Im making shit up with his missed throws.
14 ints in 21 games doesn't support your argument...

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Wow, i didnt realise talking about Mitchull and his overthrows was such a touchy subject. Thanks for the negs!! Apparently, Im the only one watching the games and seeing the consistent overthrows and misses.

And apparently, you made a new account just to come here and troll on this issue....

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And apparently, you made a new account just to come here and troll on this issue....

We have our first Vikings trolling the upcoming matchup...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

We have our first Vikings trolling the upcoming matchup...

Or he could just be a fan that came here to about his favorite team, the Bears. Nah, that's crazy, what are the odds? Probably Novak.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

He is what? 65% completion on the season? Even though the first two games of the season drag down his numbers. Yeah I would say you're in confirmation bias mode. Considering that his turnover ratio is quite low and he is attacking down field about as much as any quarterback in the NFL right now. Then again who the fuck cares about what someone with the name ChadKelly thinks anyways?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Hey Chad, are my burgers ready?