People talk so bad about me last week. -Mitch

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many people in this thread are drunk? I count 3.

Madden

Liked Posts:
Am I the only one who didn't give a shit about his overthrows? Better than underthrows or forcing it and throwing a pick. He's already the best QB we've ever had. Cutler fucking sucked. Also online sports media is annoying as hell now. Everyone just tries to be edgy with a clickbait headline to get people talking. I don't even think these writers even believe half the shit they spew out. Hopefully Mitch can just tune it out completely in the future and not worry about these idiot writers at all.

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:
And apparently, you made a new account just to come here and troll on this issue....

If i came to troll on this specific issue, its all i would talk about. I mention a fact and something is wrong with me, yeah okay then. Please dislike away and assume Im the troll. I would like i really big red bar though, so dislike away.

Heres another fact, sometimes it rains.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
If i came to troll on this specific issue, its all i would talk about. I mention a fact and something is wrong with me, yeah okay then. Please dislike away and assume Im the troll. I would like i really big red bar though, so dislike away.

Heres another fact, sometimes it rains.

You seem upset.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Am I the only one who didn't give a shit about his overthrows? Better than underthrows or forcing it and throwing a pick. He's already the best QB we've ever had. Cutler fucking sucked. Also online sports media is annoying as hell now. Everyone just tries to be edgy with a clickbait headline to get people talking. I don't even think these writers even believe half the shit they spew out. Hopefully Mitch can just tune it out completely in the future and not worry about these idiot writers at all.

The one overthrow that drives me crazy is the 3rd play of the game against Miami. That was probably a walk-in TD and may have been the difference in the game. He also had is worst INT of the season in the same game.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im not upset at all. howev, i seemed to have poked a hornets nest of snowflakes with a known fact. Water is wet people!

what fact was that? also, is water really wet? water itself is a liquid...things become wet when liquids adhere to solids. I guess water is not really wet.

mecha

Liked Posts:
observations: Mitchell Trubisky is such an awful interview it makes Jay "don't care" Cutler appear highly charming.

also: anyone on this board with the word "Chad" in their name is apparently a fascist dickhead.

bonus: the interception he threw to apparently no one from the team right into the hands of the defender was the worst.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
observations: Mitchell Trubisky is such an awful interview it makes Jay "don't care" Cutler appear highly charming.

also: anyone on this board with the word "Chad" in their name is apparently a fascist dickhead.

bonus: the interception he threw to apparently no one from the team right into the hands of the defender was the worst.

[video=youtube;qLhhl99D5WI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLhhl99D5WI[/video]

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
wait for Trubisky to get past 195..then you can start talking
[video=youtube;NfCNRoFX4Y0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfCNRoFX4Y0[/video]

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:
what fact was that? also, is water really wet? water itself is a liquid...things become wet when liquids adhere to solids. I guess water is not really wet.

Mitch overthrows targets was the fact. The one the snowflakes got mad at and felt the need to dislike. I say keep disliking though. Id like i nice big kit red bar if thats how it works

Water is perceived to be, so i guess it's not even water, depending on ones perception that is.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Mitch overthrows targets was the fact. The one the snowflakes got mad at and felt the need to dislike. I say keep disliking though. Id like i nice big kit red bar if thats how it works

Water is perceived to be, so i guess it's not even water, depending on ones perception that is.
Thanks Confusions! I mean... Confucius

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:

Fascist dickhead? Sweet. I guess we can be vulgar. I just came to talk Bears football, but i guess thats not enough on a Chicago Bears message board.

Howev, coming from a cuckolding mailman drinking a glass full of cum, I take that as an compliment though. Spoils of your wifes latest office bukkake?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fascist dickhead? Sweet. I guess we can be vulgar. I just came to talk Bears football, but i guess thats not enough on a Chicago Bears message board.

Howev, coming from a cuckolding mailman drinking a glass full of cum, I take that as an compliment though. Spoils of your wifes latest office bukkake?

You're so fucking mad...:lmao:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
wait for Trubisky to get past 195..then you can start talking
[video=youtube;NfCNRoFX4Y0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfCNRoFX4Y0[/video]

Never mind the 160 INTs.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Why do people think he's such a bad interview?

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Anyone who uses the term snowflake unironically is a tool.

Nicker

Liked Posts:
You can’t say anything about Mitch that is remotely negative without people busting your balls. I had 2-3 people attacking me because I said he plays inconsistently. I even prefaced it with saying I like Mitch and preferred him in the draft last year and that I think he’s going to be a good QB, that wasn’t enough. You cannot look at his play objectively or you’ll get flamed.

These are likely the same people that yell at teachers when their kid gets a bad grade. Just the society we live in now.