11/14 - Blues @ Blackhawks - THE STREAK STOPS HERE

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Tuning in 4 first game of season, dont disappoint me b-hawks! Drank preworkout with vodka n just cranked up some NIGHTWISH

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tuning in 4 first game of season, dont disappoint me b-hawks! Drank preworkout with vodka n just cranked up some NIGHTWISH

Not to be jerklord or anything but the season started six weeks ago and this is Game #19.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, it sure is fitting that #19 had no impact on Game #19.

But you are all welcome for yet another #calledit by me!

Wrong. He had the game winning assist.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What do ya know! A win!

Oh, and thanks for the great GDT.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
all it took was getting the proper game thread in place to get a shutout and a victory, well, even though nobody actually scored for the hawks, I am pretty sure Toews or Schmaltz would have tapped that puck in if the blue defender did not kick it in.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'll take an own goal any day of the week as long as it adds to our score on the scoresheet.

JC gets his 1st win, Crawford nets a 28-save goosegg...not bad at all.

NEXT!

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I'll take an own goal any day of the week as long as it adds to our score on the scoresheet.

JC gets his 1st win, Crawford nets a 28-save goosegg...not bad at all.

NEXT!

I like this coach C and his we mentality. They lose, its we, they win and he feels good for them. I can see what Bowman saw in him. Not sure abooot the assistant coaches, but as long as Jimmy is still with the goalies it helps alot.

He said he is trying to keep the old guys together so the new guys dont just feel outclassed by guys that won three cups, so eventually they might find a mix to get Kane his own line again. I really like Haydon and his rush to the puck and crush anyone who has it, but its starting to look like he is always out of control.

I dont understand this Kunitz love, what does he have no points and one shot on goal? Cant see him sitting Fortin for Kunitz, even if it is the fourth line.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
still get Kunitz and no Fortin, still No Rutta, going with a dual righty and dual lefty pair.

Would be nice to see Sikora brought up for sundays game so Kunitz can watch, well, since they are not playing Fortin.

Its gotta be an either or with Martinson and Haydon.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like this coach C and his we mentality. They lose, its we, they win and he feels good for them. I can see what Bowman saw in him. Not sure abooot the assistant coaches, but as long as Jimmy is still with the goalies it helps alot.

He said he is trying to keep the old guys together so the new guys dont just feel outclassed by guys that won three cups, so eventually they might find a mix to get Kane his own line again. I really like Haydon and his rush to the puck and crush anyone who has it, but its starting to look like he is always out of control.

I dont understand this Kunitz love, what does he have no points and one shot on goal? Cant see him sitting Fortin for Kunitz, even if it is the fourth line.

I too like JC. I still think though if he sitcks Keith and Seabrook together Keith should never be allowed to pinch because on the ensuing odd-man Rush Keith no longer has the speed to get back on the backcheck...and Seabrook, well, he doesn't have the speed to get back on the backcheck even if he isn't pinching.

Not that Joker/Gus are doing bad (far from it)...but I think you have to add Manning to Kunitz when it comes to unnatural fetishes. Neither of them should be seeing icetime unless someone's in the ER.