Will this game against the Vikings seal our status?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its a game that ultimately doesn't decide much of anything other than how much respect they may command nationally. That is it.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
So if we win the super bowl this year, we still have to prove the first 3 games of next season?

Vikings
lions
giants
rams
packers
49ers
Vikings
playoff game #1
playoff game #2
super bowl
= 10 games

sure why not and lets start 2019 with at least 3 straight wins ...

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I think Rams will be more important as far as r e s p e c t goes. If they can't deal with our defense and our offense can stand with them they lose it, Bears get it.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think Rams will be more important as far as r e s p e c t goes. If they can't deal with our defense and our offense can stand with them they lose it, Bears get it.

I see what you mean but IMO not really. The Rams would only be for the sake of gaining national attention that someone beat the new NFL darling. Beating the Vikings would seemingly thrust us into actual respect for being in first place in the division. Nationally it seems people still think we are pretenders overachieving. Take down the Vikings and Lions back to back and its no longer in question.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
This game holds no special importance. It is just another NFL game that will most likely be a close game. It could go either way. The Bears are a rising team. The Vikings have already risen. Throw the records out the window. It will be close. The Bears are for real. They will only get better as the season rolls on.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
someone has a lot of time to create alts for one shitty post.....

A for effort?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
This game won’t seal anything one way or another.

But the next two games collectively might.

If the Bears beat the Vikings and Lions over the next 7 days, they’ll be 8-3. They won’t miss the playoffs.

If they lose both games, they’ll be 6-5 and looking at an uphill climb with no margin for error and the likelihood of missing the playoffs.

If they split those games, they essentially stay on their current pace, which is overall good.

This next week is the biggest for the Bears in years.

Madden

Liked Posts:
Parkey nails a 50 yard game winner. It hits off the post but GOES IN

You heard it here first.

Caulkinthecrack

Liked Posts:
Thanks Al.

No this isn’t an alt.

Lots of paranoid folks around here.

Sorry if some guy who writes similar to me
made you feel icky inside.

Go Bears!

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I see what you mean but IMO not really. The Rams would only be for the sake of gaining national attention that someone beat the new NFL darling. Beating the Vikings would seemingly thrust us into actual respect for being in first place in the division. Nationally it seems people still think we are pretenders overachieving. Take down the Vikings and Lions back to back and its no longer in question.

Definitely need the Vikings win to keep 1st but I think we'll get the usual excuses for the win.
LOL, look how bad the NFCN is to have the Bears in 1st. Pay no attention to how great the NFCN was going to be before the season, that would've only counted if MN or GB was 1st.

Respect is coming. More and more of the talking heads are coming around and complaining about those who poo-poo the Bears.