Predict Trubiski's Floor

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, Trubiski's ceiling imo is still pretty much shrouded in mystery. Still could be a wide range and talking about it this early is wild speculation.

But what about his floor? I think with the evidence of growth and some level of consistency, his floor is starting to become a bit more apparent. Assuming Nagy is around for a while, where is that floor?

To me, I don't see signs of impending regression to Fox era performance. I see signs that he has raised his floor with his ceiling still unknown.

What do you people think?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler is his floor? Bah, I think he has already surpassed that. Imo, his floor might be less productive but much less mistake prone.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
His floor is hardwood, maybe something traditional like oak? He is a millennial though so maybe ceramic tile that looks like oak?
It's obvious the ceiling is painted.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
So, Trubiski's ceiling imo is still pretty much shrouded in mystery. Still could be a wide range and talking about it this early is wild speculation.

But what about his floor? I think with the evidence of growth and some level of consistency, his floor is starting to become a bit more apparent. Assuming Nagy is around for a while, where is that floor?

To me, I don't see signs of impending regression to Fox era performance. I see signs that he has raised his floor with his ceiling still unknown.

What do you people think?

I'm not sure why you would think his ceiling would be so mysterious, but I think his floor is definitely some sort of hardwood. I'm thinking either a wire brushed, or hand scraped hickory, Oak, or even Tiger Wood or something.

I bet he has a few nice area rugs as well, probably something in the Cali Shag type of thing. I hope he doesn't have that Sisal crap.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
His floor is hardwood, maybe something traditional like oak? He is a millennial though so maybe ceramic tile that looks like oak?

probably recycled bamboo

wait, that sounds more like ortong

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure why you would think his ceiling would be so mysterious, but I think his floor is definitely some sort of hardwood. I'm thinking either a wire brushed, or hand scraped hickory, Oak, or even Tiger Wood or something.

I bet he has a few nice area rugs as well, probably something in the Cali Shag type of thing. I hope he doesn't have that Sisal crap.

Not really surprised to see that HARDWOOD is on your mind tbh.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

I swear I didn't even see your post when I made mine ....

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Maybe a more athletic version of Ortong?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Floor- Tony Romo
Ceiling- Drew Brees

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I never understood this term "floor" it's like the new hipster term. "What's his floor there guy?"

So "floor" would be like lowest level of terrible play? How about his floor is whenever he is terrible?

Is he not capable of playing worse than his worse game. Or higher than his highest ceiling?

I guess I dont get it. Seems like another circle jerk term that in the end is meaningless talk about stats that are 100% capable of being far worse or far better in any game.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I think we're seeing his floor now. A guy who can efficiently run Nagy's offense, but will also miss a gimmie or two a game. Obviously he can also make plays with his legs.

So floor is a pretty good QB. The only questions are, if he remains at his floor....how much would he be worth on his next contract? And would that be worth it? He's definitely good enough to win with for the next 3+ years minimum...

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You're the only one that makes every post of yours gay no matter how hard you try not to. Not that there's anything wrong with that tbh.

Nice try troll. I never try to do anything close to that ... ever. It is YOU, and some select posters here on CCS that do that. I didn't say anything about that subject matter.

CASE IN POINT (YOUR POST):

You're the only one that makes every post of yours gay no matter how hard you try not to. Not that there's anything wrong with that tbh.

Just in case you try to delete.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I think we're seeing his floor now. A guy who can efficiently run Nagy's offense, but will also miss a gimmie or two a game. Obviously he can also make plays with his legs.

So floor is a pretty good QB. The only questions are, if he remains at his floor....how much would he be worth on his next contract? And would that be worth it? He's definitely good enough to win with for the next 3+ years minimum...

Rex Grossman 2006 pre Miami game... just saying....

Let's all just sit back, relax, pop a cold one and enjoy this game by game.

No need to banish him to shit qb land or anoint him Joe Montana yet.

He is a steal currently on his rookie deal. Lets hope it continues!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I'm also into interior design. Not hand scraping wood tho.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice try troll. I never try to do anything close to that ... ever. It is YOU, and some select posters here on CCS that do that. I didn't say anything about that subject matter.

CASE IN POINT (YOUR POST):

Just in case you try to delete.

Not really sure how quoting my same post twice in one of your deranged posts makes a lick of difference. But you do you. Maybe it's your subliminal love of DP?