delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I'm guessing he still has a place with carpet. Not really a wood floor guy yet

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never understood this term "floor" it's like the new hipster term. "What's his floor there guy?"

So "floor" would be like lowest level of terrible play? How about his floor is whenever he is terrible?

Is he not capable of playing worse than his worse game. Or higher than his highest ceiling?

I guess I dont get it. Seems like another circle jerk term that in the end is meaningless talk about stats that are 100% capable of being far worse or far better in any game.

ok, you don't understand. noted.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really sure how quoting my same post twice in one of your deranged posts makes a lick of difference. But you do you. Maybe it's your subliminal love of DP?

that was funny as shit tho

I about died laughing when I saw it was the same quote again

the people you meet on the internet... smh

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vu is winning this thread. Just saying. Comedy gold

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vu is winning this thread.

To be fair, I win every thread. It got to the point that they would either have to ban me or have me run the place.

For a real challenge...I did both!

Madden

Liked Posts:
"Trubiski"

Really? Show some god damn respect

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, Trubiski's ceiling imo is still pretty much shrouded in mystery. Still could be a wide range and talking about it this early is wild speculation.

But what about his floor? I think with the evidence of growth and some level of consistency, his floor is starting to become a bit more apparent. Assuming Nagy is around for a while, where is that floor?

To me, I don't see signs of impending regression to Fox era performance. I see signs that he has raised his floor with his ceiling still unknown.

What do you people think?

How about a poll on the OP?

Toss a few options for votes? It'd be cool to see #s on this topic.

---------

I'll give his floor equal to the better half of Rex (without the risky turnovers & massive ups & downs) + better half of Orton who manages game at worst, but still a better deep ball on occassion than the NeckBeard.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
^ Nevermind the poll request about a football topic.

I should've figured 3 pages in, this thread would've turned into another argument over nothing. :smh:

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ll go Andy Dalton on his floor.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hoge and Jahns were talking this very topic yesterday. One of them said Cutler was the floor on the field, but his leadership already surpasses Cutler.

I think Romo isn’t a bad comp until we see him win some playoff games.

Cutler or Alex Smith are too low at this point. Trubs protects the ball better that Cutler and Smith took forever to be a competent starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not sure we can accurately rate where his floor is if we don't know where his ceiling is either. There is still growth to be had.

I will say this, I feel like he is a WAY different QB than he was in weeks 1-3 imo. Way better. I just hope that him continuing to grow means that his "norm" is playing games like he did against the Lions. He was a fucking bad ass in that game.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Like in his room? Shag carpet stained with massage oil...from all the ‘tang he’s slaying. Kenny Stabler 2.0

6818670a27b37afbbf9de022633d6d73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk