Visiting Viking boards

swz01

Liked Posts:
Lmao we've been feasting on a soft schedule but who the F have the Vikings beat?

They got blown out by the Bills. That's hard to do. And they think our offense still sucks. They are a solid team but most of their fans are living off their reputation from last year. In a road game they seem a little overconfident. I don't expect to see the Vikes get blown out or anything but they seem to be really underestimating how much our offense has improved.

mecha

Liked Posts:
are these people on cocaine? come to think of it, some of the biggest jackoff fans I know like the Vikings.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Actually some pretty rational points there. Except they underestimate the Bears O. Seems like the whole NFL is. And I am not talking about Trubisky. I mean the O as a whole. This squad puts up points one way or another.

I think a good pass rush can still lead to Trubs having a crappy day, but I think the O still puts up points even when Trubs struggles.

Trubisky has been getting the ball out fast. Let him break off a few big runs in the face of blitzes, and the Vikings will be forced to respect him.

He has been miles better against the blitz lately, than earlier in the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
This is the biggest game of the year, and the one poster that says we have feasted off a easy schedule is not too far off.

But I don't think they have watched many Bears games, just like I have not watched many Vikes games.

What I have watched is Cousins (while in DC), fold in the big games. I know a lot of Skins fans, and they were not terribly upset when he left. He puts up monster numbers at times, but when it came to divisional games or the top teams he was not very good.

That being said, they have only lost to the Rams, Saints and the Bills and tied with the Packers. While we have lost to the Packer, Miami and NE.

What makes this year different for me and more confident we can get a win...coaching.

All in all they are a good team, and if we can beat them, it will go a long way to determining how good we really are.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like 16. We have barely beaten bad teams. Like we didnt just dominate the Lions and Bills. I can see that being said about the Cardinals win and the Dolphins loss though.

bionicbelly

Liked Posts:
12. The Bears lead the NFL in turnover percentage thanks to four from Nathan Peterman, three from Sam Bradford, two from each of DeShone Kizer, Jameis Winston, Matt Stafford, Russell Wilson & Brock Osweiler, one from each of Tom Brady, Josh Rosen and Ryan Fitzpatrick and a handful of rushing fumbles.

#Footballboner

bionicbelly

Liked Posts:
If both teams play up to their potential, this will be a stellar game. Maybe the best of the year. Not sure if Sendejo and Smith will be playing or not, they are still limited, but that duo is a game changer. I have watched a couple vikings games this year, and that defense is no joke.

It is going to be interesting to see how Nagy game plans for the Minnesota D, and will be really telling of the future of this team.

Jechang

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. My opinion is that this game will really test DeFelippo. I think the Vikings Defense is not going to lose to Mitchell Trubisky and the Bear's Offense. Or at least they shouldn't. The way we lose this game is if the offense makes big mistakes early and gives the Bears free points on short fields. So can DeFelippo be patient and allow the game to progress without committing the big error while at teh same time sustaining enough of a few drives early to create a lopsided TOP and wear out our defense? I hope they are game planning in such a way as to help their OL against the Bears DL.
I think this is a winnable game. The Bears have been feasting on a soft schedule. This will be a statement win for them. We should remind them who is the NFC North Champion.

Funny they keep bringing up strength of schedule

Vikings wins came against the Cards, Jets, Lions, 9ers and Eagles who have a combined record of 14 and 33 (42%). They outscored these opponents by +55
Bears wins came against the Cards, Jets, Lions, Bucs, Bills, and Seahawks with a combined record of 18 and 38 (47%) They outscored these opponents by +105

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
14. The #Bears' defense has knocked one QB out of the game (Rodgers), three QBs out of a job (Fitzpatrick, Bradford, Peterman) and two QBs out of the league (Bradford, Peterman) this season.

:smoke:

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
This is the biggest game of the year, and the one poster that says we have feasted off a easy schedule is not too far off.

But I don't think they have watched many Bears games, just like I have not watched many Vikes games.

What I have watched is Cousins (while in DC), fold in the big games. I know a lot of Skins fans, and they were not terribly upset when he left. He puts up monster numbers at times, but when it came to divisional games or the top teams he was not very good.

That being said, they have only lost to the Rams, Saints and the Bills and tied with the Packers. While we have lost to the Packer, Miami and NE.

What makes this year different for me and more confident we can get a win...coaching.

All in all they are a good team, and if we can beat them, it will go a long way to determining how good we really are.

I've watched Vikings games. They've had a very strange year. You'd like to just "throw out" the Bills game, but its hard to ignore how bad they were in that game, which has essentially cost them 1st place in the division.

The Bears this year have played like how the Vikings should be playing this year. I thought the Vikings would remain strong on defense, and Cousins would do his best Trent Dilfer impersonation and try not to lose the big games. Its been the opposite...the Vikings defense has been very mediocre and the strength of the team is Cousins' passing.

Dalvin Cook looked healthy for the first time last week, and if he's 100% then the Vikings offense is dangerous. Everson Griffen also looked strong last week (albeit against Detroit) after missing most of the year, so the Vikes have arguably their most talented offensive and defensive players back for the Bears game.

It should be a great 'test' for the Bears, but I think even if the Bears lose they can still win the division. The Vikings haven't shown enough consistency to run away from the other NFC North teams.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They haven't lost by more than 10 and 2 of their 3 losses were to the Rams and Saints. Buffalo was an any given Sunday disaster but is the outlier here. We are 2.5 point favs at home which means bettors think the Vikes are the better team. Anyone taking this game for granted on either side is not being smart. We need to pressure Cousins and be better about sustaining drives in the 2nd 1/2 if we are going to win. I'm more excited about this matchup than any other so far. Vikings haven't gone anywhere, are coming off a bye and understand this is a big game towards a division championship.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I find it interesting that Griffen has been cleared to play football this season after his mental breakdown. I’m sure the decision was in his best interest.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Their Defense has really come on the past 5 games from the stats and reports about the upcoming game. The front 4 can get to the QB and drop everyone else into coverage. Will be a real test. Looking forward to it, and hopefully don't throw anything at the tv in the process. Used to the Bears starting to disappoint right about this time.

Adam T has been a fucking monster too. Who the hell expected that to keep up the way it has. Him paired with Diggs could cause some problems if they're off on tackling again.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I find it interesting that Griffen has been cleared to play football this season after his mental breakdown. I’m sure the decision was in his best interest.

I heard Cody Parkey was cleared to play football this week, too. In local news, remydat was cleared to post on CCS.

Slim Cognito

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Imagine literally hating other human beings because they happen to worship a different sports team than you.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Imagine literally hating other human beings because they happen to worship a different sports team than you.

I think it has to do with being annoying more than anything

smilebit

Liked Posts:

And the Vikings have feasted off the easy teams on their schedule, they've only beat one team that was supposed to be a contender and that's the Eagles and they're not doing that well either. The only reason why the Vikings are getting the respect they are getting is because they made it to the playoffs. But to say they haven't gotten all their wins over average or below teams is pretty ridiculous: they've beat the Lions, Eagles, 49ers, Cardinals, Jets and tied with the puke. Every good team they've faced they've lost to and they got beat by the Bills. The wins between the Bears and Vikings are similar. I'm not saying they aren't a good team but they haven't beaten any team of note yet either this year.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ngs-week-11-packers-rise-patriots-eagles-fall

RANK

VIKINGS (5-3-1)
Previous rank: No. 8

The Vikings were off last week, providing a couple of stars with a chance to catch their breath and ease back into the swing of things. Minnesota has been without the services of Dalvin Cook and Everson Griffen for the bulk of the season. Both will be significant factors in determining whether the Vikings can survive a robust NFC playoff field. Cook only received 10 carries against the Lions in Week 9. Expect that load to fatten up real quick.

RANK

BEARS (6-3)
Previous rank: No. 9

Nobody wants to give the Bears any respect, citing their schedule. But for two straight weeks, Chicago has essentially dominated the game, even if the win over the Lions on Sunday wasn't as raucous as the shellacking of the Bills in Week 9. Mitch Trubisky was more bus driver than passenger this week, enjoying the fruits of wiiiiiiiiiiide open receivers and sending them the football. The defense continues its impressive 2018 campaign, allowing two touchdowns late when the day was pretty much decided. The only point of contention here is the same query this space has posed multiple times: What's wrong with Jordan Howard? Methinks the Bears will need him in December. The offensive line could do its part, too, while we're complaining. Next up: Vikings. Yeesh, that's a huge game. I mean, if you're into such things.

Vikings are still viewed as better and have had 2 weeks to prepare against their current top division rival. If we win this, the division should be ours.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
And the Vikings have feasted off the easy teams on their schedule, they've only beat one team that was supposed to be a contender and that's the Eagles and they're not doing that well either. The only reason why the Vikings are getting the respect they are getting is because they made it to the playoffs.

Yeah, that seems to be somewhat important, don't you think?