QB's playing better than Trubisky this season

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Curious to see the boards opinion on QB's who are playing the position better this season?

This isn't a "who would you rather have?" nor should you take into consideration the player's entire body of work (forget the past).

Based on performance and considering the talent around them, which QB's have played the position better this season?

My list in no particular order -

Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Andrew Luck
Patrick Mahomes
Jared Goff
Drew Brees
Philip Rivers
Cam Newton
Carson Wentz
Russell Wilson
Matt Ryan

I would put Trubisky in a category with Watson, Cousins and Roethlisberger this season. 12th-15th best QB so far on the year.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
what are you basing 'playing better' on? passer rating? what metric are you using? If we're just going by eye test this year, my list would be:

Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Andrew Luck
Patrick Mahomes
Jared Goff
Drew Brees
Philip Rivers
Big Ben

Sammich

Liked Posts:
I do not see a point to this post.

mecha

Liked Posts:
how good he is, I believe is subjective. it's working for the Chicago Bears at this present time. I don't understand the squabbling over who's better or the constant penis envy that he's not Watson/Mahomes/Goff or why Rodgers always has to be placed on the highest pedestal whilst he is being vastly outplayed by several others in that list.

Bigdaddybear

Liked Posts:
Ummmm we have endured horrible and mediocre QB play the last 20 years and we are still bitching and setting the bar....
THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If before the season, you told me Trubs would be 12th overall after 9 games, I'd have taken it. A couple of the above may be debatable but I'm OK with it as long as Mitch keep improving overall and plays well enough to win games. Hopefully he'll build on last week and play like a top 10 the rest of this year.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This is why we have been cursed at the QB position since Luckman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is one of Brady's worst statistical seasons if you look at some of his advanced stats.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I honestly don't understand why people feel the need to continually make these QB dick measuring threads. Stop obsessing and just enjoy the fact that we finally appear to have hit on a young QB that's developing very nicely. I mean seriously, does it really matter to you if 5 or 10 or however many QB "are playing better than him" if he keeps leading the team to win's and the playoffs? Who fucking gives a shit.