Minor League Affiliate: Vancouver Royals

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the official thread for the Vancouver Royals. Players in tryout status, rehab etc will be with the Royals.

The official owner of the Royals is now ToewsSideburns

Last edited:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Current Panther roster members will be sent down to the Royals if they do the following: bitch and whine about position and playing time, getting the puck, complaining about the jerseys etc.

Last edited:

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Current Panther roster members will be sent down to the twisters if they do the following: bitch and whine about position and playing time, getting the puck, complaining about the jerseys etc.

Dont forget calling for the puck :rimshot:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Am I a twister? Or just a ******? :p

I was actually thinking alot about the twisters idea, I was thinking about having you run the twisters. If you need some players i can supply you them, but have you be the captain and GM of the twisters. You can create the jerseys however you want, and get a sick ass sig made by rush. Il also keep all of the twisters shit stickied in the thread. and of course you can play games with the panthers too! let me know what you think.

Toews Sideburns

Liked Posts:
I was actually thinking alot about the twisters idea, I was thinking about having you run the twisters. If you need some players i can supply you them, but have you be the captain and GM of the twisters. You can create the jerseys however you want, and get a sick ass sig made by rush. Il also keep all of the twisters shit stickied in the thread. and of course you can play games with the panthers too! let me know what you think.

Hmm...Maybe I can get my buddy who's already on here to join the Twisters? We're in our own club right now just having fun.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmmmm, I am thinking some training camp scrimmage games :)

Toews Sideburns

Liked Posts:

Royals Introduce Home and Away Jerseys!

royalshomejersey.jpg

royalsawayjersey.jpg

Mackman

Hawks 2010 CHAMPS!!
Liked Posts:
Sweet stuff. What is the Royals' roster looking like?

Mackman

Hawks 2010 CHAMPS!!
Liked Posts:
We look forward to the return of John Scott very soon. Probert has played very well at defense. However, when we get John Scott back on D and partner up with Probert, this will be a very tough defense.