Mitch Licking his Fingers Before Every Pass

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fucking great, now I will be watching for Mitch to lick his fingers. Wont be able to keep myself from noticing.

I already wince when he says KILL KILL because it’s automatically an audible to a run up the middle.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have noticed that the Bears don't hand off the ball every time there is no RB in the backfield. Every....time.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
So does Jameis Winston.

5.gif

You don’t want to copy jamis

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Man....Lawrence NUKED that caller last night. He was able to disapprove what the caller said in the first play of the game the caller said he watched. The guy literally said EVERY pass play, Tribisky licks his fingers. On the very first play Trubs licked his fingers and they ran the ball..lol...

Funniest shit I've heard in a awhile from the Score....

BEARS
It was awesome, Laurence was on his case and every listener who agreed with the guy. Good stuff

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
QBs have been doing the pre-snap digit lick forever, before run plays and pass plays.
We all know this. lol The caller was claiming incorrectly that Mitch only licked his fingers on pass plays

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Fucking great, now I will be watching for Mitch to lick his fingers. Wont be able to keep myself from noticing.

I already wince when he says KILL KILL because it’s automatically an audible to a run up the middle.

All that does is change to the second play called. Lots of teams do this and I’ve seen the bears throw after a kill call too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just watched about 2.5 quarters of the tape. There is something to this. It obviously isn't 100 percent, but if he licks his hands late in the play clock, there is a very good chance that he is passing. If he licks quickly as he gets to the line or not at all, I didn't see enough correlation to be considered a tell.

Of course-
1) The Bears generally pass regardless
2) Run plays are more likely to be run earlier in the play clock
3) By the time this "tell* becomes available, it's questionable how much the defense will be able to adjust to it.